Thread: Muette's Fantasy Blog of Lazyness

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Muette's Fantasy Blog of Lazyness

Hello all!

I've been wandering in this forum several years, but without posting very much. I'm planning to change that for several reasons. First, I want your criticism and support as I lack the will to paint in a regular way and I want to improve my painting/modelling. And second, It's great talking to people all around the world (I'm from Spain, sorry in advance for the mistakes) about your favorite hobby while practicing English.

I own a couple of armies of Fantasy: Orcs&Gobbos and Lizardmen. I've returned to the hobby three years ago, after a looong break. Right now my Orc army is almost finished, so I will present it one unit at a time, while I prepare the Lizardmen, in order to have updates (yeah, I know, thats cheating xD).

Enough chat! Let's see what can I offer... This is my last painting, the Orc Warboss who will lead my army:

It's a conversion from a 40k ork warboss. I've choose it because they are bigger, and I wanted it to look menacing. Cape, shield, chain mail and the runes of the axe are made with gs. I've painted it after a lovely course with Miguel Matías, winner of three Demons in the last spanish GD (2 bronzes, 1 silver) so don't expect the same level with my former paintings . I'm very happy with the result, although there are some areas a bit rushed as I've delayed it a lot and I was feeling a bit tired of it. Hope you like it!!

Regards,

Carlos.

PS: After taking the photos, I realized that the base didn't have static grass, that problem is solved right now
    Last edited by Muette; 16-09-2017 at 10:55.