Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: New company Fireforge Games

Chapter Master

Re: New company Fireforge Games

I've got NO plans to resist those two boxes. I will be buying into those knights and sgts. For now, I plan to purchase two boxes of each. I mean I only have about one hundred(plus) mounted knights. I have the same in foot knights too.
    I am therefore I think OR I think therefore I am?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Harborc View Post
    I've got NO plans to resist those two boxes. I will be buying into those knights and sgts. For now, I plan to purchase two boxes of each. I mean I only have about one hundred(plus) mounted knights. I have the same in foot knights too.
    Me too! I can't wait to see some infantry!

I'm not all that interested in a crusade army (I prefer later Medieval myself), but with those sergeants coming out I am most DEFINITELY going to pick up 2 boxes of cavalry and the eventual infantry and build a nice <$100 1k Bret list.

Recieved my two boxes of Teutonics, from Italia, I'm hooked. I love the detail, the options, the looks of them. Looking forward to much more from them.
    ::::My Madhouse Workshop Blog for all my projects and More::::

--Glimpses of Impressive Stupidity....

Chapter Master

May I ask? Will there soon be WIP photos of your new minies here?

Interesting look around your Madhouse Workshop Blog....I enjoyed it, just now.
    I am therefore I think OR I think therefore I am?

There's WIP of the next 2 sets on the facebook page if you poke around.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Harborc View Post
    May I ask? Will there soon be WIP photos of your new minies here?

Interesting look around your Madhouse Workshop Blog....I enjoyed it, just now.
    Yes there will be eventually. I have so many things going on right now. The converted Conquest Games stuff is first as I prepare for the big Crusades game at Adepticon, then the go-kart, then Adepticon. But it should be shortly thereafter. Thanks for stopping in.

I also will be doing a review of the Fireforge Teutonics with size comparisons on my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by decker_cky View Post
    There's WIP of the next 2 sets on the facebook page if you poke around.
    Oh and I'm looking forward to those even more, now that I have these in my grubby paws. They are more in line with what I like, even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Fabian View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm Fabio the owner of the new Wargaming Miniature Comany, Fireforge Games and i'm happy to answer some questions appeared in this post.

I want to thank you all for your interest in our miniatures. We are all passioned wargamers here and we are very excited by our adventure. We can't wait to field our Teutonic Knights on the field and making some glorious charge with them.

Our project is not limited to this release only, of course. We'll make a complete range as a starting point and there are going to be 4 more plastic releases after the Teutonics at least. We aim at creating a "gaming system" too for the Medieval period, in the future and we are working on it right now.

I'll follow this post and if have any question don't hesitate to ask.
    I could not be able to answer to everything, at the moment, but i'll do my best.

Regards,
    Fabio
    Hi Fabio and all the guys posting in this thread, I am reading it today for the first time and a part the fact that those new miniatures really mesmerized me into a new period all ready I wanted to point out the great thing about Fabio himself, normally in warseer, we come to find or post rumours about our favourite companies and their future realise , here we got who ? if not himself Fabio the owner of fireforge games giving us the best of the inside news from the company and the future realise . . . .thank you man you rock hard. . . never give up , you know this job is about love keep going and forza napoli

Miciobello

Posted my initial thoughts and review of the Teutonics on my blog. Also have size comparison shots with Perry, Conquest Games and a number of others. And included a link to the WAB Corner's review also.

http://psychosispc-themadhouseworksh...ights-kit.html

Chillin' like Gilligan, out on a an island, fishin' with my string and bamboo

Excellent review. Unfortunately (for me) I am not really interested in them as an army although I may buy a box just for the pleasure of puting as unit together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.

Crusader Knights boxed set painted up as Templars on their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fir...71339052885426

Wow... very nice. I was thinking about starting a Teutonic Bretonia army, but I started a Samurai Empire army instead..... The quality of plastic figs is amazing right now. There is alot of good stuff out there.
    My Custom Warhammer Army Book. WHFB Stygian - Last updated. 04.05.2014.

Looking to adopt neglected Rohan for LotR (will pay postage within EU). Please send me a PM, I will take good care of them.

They have the sergeants on the facebook page too.

I am hoping, once I have seen the Sergeants sprues, that I will be picking up a couple of boxes to be painted as Byzantine mercanaries

Wayland are doing FF box sets for 16 - http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/firefo.../cat_1140.html

is there any chance somebody could take a pic comparing them to any GW knights as I am considering using them as replacement for my empire knights

Chillin' like Gilligan, out on a an island, fishin' with my string and bamboo

Quote Originally Posted by eastern barbarian View Post
    is there any chance somebody could take a pic comparing them to any GW knights as I am considering using them as replacement for my empire knights
    Thanks to PsychosisPC... . The seventh picture down has a Bretonnian Knight facing off against FF's Teutonic knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.

Yea I do have a pic of one squaring off with a GW Bret. The FF are historicals and not Fantasy sized. They are a lot closer to be in scale with the Perry Knights than anything that GW makes. Which is just absolutely fine by me.

I Saw a picture taken by someone from Salute that showed what looked like their new infantry and it had a whole slew of FF mounted knights painted in different paint schemes, they looked awesome. Any go and get pics?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychosisPC View Post
    Yea I do have a pic of one squaring off with a GW Bret. The FF are historicals and not Fantasy sized. They are a lot closer to be in scale with the Perry Knights than anything that GW makes. Which is just absolutely fine by me.

I Saw a picture taken by someone from Salute that showed what looked like their new infantry and it had a whole slew of FF mounted knights painted in different paint schemes, they looked awesome. Any go and get pics?

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/?p=57811

Beasts of War have a video interview up from Salute in which Alessio gives some insight into the mechanics of Deus Vult and there's some info on the release schedule. There'll be three infantry boxes released by the end of the year as well as some metal and resin models. 2013 will see an opposing army released.

http://www.beastsofwar.com/historica...us-vult-minis/

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast