I figured, since I was working up the old stuff I had lying around, I'd might as well make a log of it, so here we go!
First off, the old stuff I did years ago. The infantry is not particularly well painted and not worthy of their own pics.
Bought this beauty a year ago. It seems to be covered in matt varnish, so I'm currently thinking up a way to strip the tank. Any suggestions on stripping metal miniatures with a protective coating?
Here's the big project I'm currently working on. They'll be a Halberdier Horde eventually, everybody kitted out with skull mask and puff sleeves. I got the inspiration from the heraldics book. They are a veteran Drakenwald patrol unit, called "Morr's Knechte", going by the colours of black and red. I'm not sure how exactly I'll compose them in the end, though it will be 40 guys, a Vulture Bearer (every main regiment will get a mascot in my army) and a Priest of Morr (= warrior priest.) SO I need to fill up 8 more spots. maybe I'm going to add 2 Ogres with mask and sleeves, that have earned their place with the halberdiers.
The masks aren't looking all to good, yet, and funnily enough I screwed up the left sleeves. I didn't match up the stripes with the right ones and I forgot to widen them. The test guy on the right is the only one where I got it right. Oh well, I've got 35 more to go, at least, so I have time to learn it.