Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4Tk Gaming Tournaments boards

Re: 4Tk Gaming Tournaments boards

Nice tables. The ice one is nice but I like the one with the landing pad the most.

Hello Daniel

I have no problem answering your questions, the board people that can experience great gaming boards the better so having more people out there to make great boards should always be encouraged.

1: Firstly there is a plan and there are many more idea's that are waiting to come to life. They start as an idea and work there way to drawings and skecthes. Then the idea's are chosen based on time, resources and adaptability. I am hoping to put togther some more scenice ones later this year for our Ultimate Commander Tournaments.
    2: There is only one person making the boards and that would be me........ It is hard work, especially as I work full time at a job that is nothing to do with gaming of any sorts.. :-(
    3: Costs are kind of covered through the shop and Club we have, it is exspensive but the real issue is the time. Each board would cost 2-300 and then the time which could be anywhere from 35 to over 100hrs

It does help that I love making the boards

I hope that it has helped Daniel and good luck with it. Its worth doing, you get alot of thanks :-)

Another adaptation of the Mars board

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	425784_3132943415522_1622881463_2585328_460430723_n.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	134693

Thanks for the info. Knowing it's only you creating all these, and at the speed you do, makes it all the more amazing. You have my respect!
    You have inspired me to finally get going. I already have quite a bundle of scenery ready, so we HAVE made a start, but it's still pretty slow. We need tables especially, so I am going to make a plan tomorrow with my fellow club members on how to go about that. Nice addition to the Mars table.
    The Daniel36 Chronicles - My NEW Project Log

Eat - Sleep - Paint - Repeat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2