I've started something of a pet project of mine; a rotting and decaying Lustrian dungeon set for Quest!
Each tile will basically be made of two layers of foamboard sandwiched between mounting card (bottom) and cork tiles (the top). Obviously there will be still much work in cutting up pieces until they look vaguely like what I envisioned still to come!
Have a couple of pictures showing the start that I've made; a Dungeon Room and a Corridor. These are both ably modelled by some WIP Zombie Pirates drafted from my workdesk!
I chose to make smaller tiles, ones without borders. I've also shrunk the individual tiles to an inch squared each so, I can make more out of the materials I have. They take up less space too!
You can find more pictures, thoughts and mumblings on my blog post here!
I would love to read your thoughts, suggestions and questions! I'll post some of my ideas next time I have something new to show.