Thread: Black Library at Warhammer World

Chapter Master

Black Library at Warhammer World

Public service announcement: Black Library have a stall at WW this weekend (see their Facebook page/events for times), not only selling the new HH novel Know No Fear before it's out in the shops... not only with silver copies of Aurelian... but a few gold copies of Aurelian too!!!

I picked up Know No Fear and you have no idea how tempted I was to get a gold Aurelian to put on eBay. But I didn't. I feel like I earned good karma from that. I'm still wondering if that's better than earning cold hard cash in an eBay bonanza.

Re: Black Library at Warhammer World

Why would they be selling stuff that their website declares out of stock?!

Take my money, its not my fault I live on the other side of the planet and cant walk into Warhammer World!

Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Sons of Corax 2nd Company

Because they kept some copies to distribute at events and so are not offering that particular stock through the website?
    My 40k/Writing/Review blog - Sons of Corax Full list of my novel, comics, and audio drama reviews - Reviews. New review on 11/8/2013 is for Death of Antagonis by David Annandale.

My current fiction projects - Dharmayoddha, an Indian-mythology inspired urban fantasy set in Mumbai, India; Hammer of Shadows - a Euro-medieval epic fantasy with knights, gladiators and ancient relics; Cloak of Secrecy - a Norse-mythology inspired space opera.

Chapter Master

Scribe of Khorne: I sympathise, but as well to ask why they made it limited edition in the first place, as to ask why it's only available at events. If it wasn't limited edition it wouldn't be a problem at all, right? Sadly that's just how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawk2008 View Post
    Because they kept some copies to distribute at events and so are not offering that particular stock through the website?
    Was a rhetorical question my good man, I am aware of the business reasons, must as it saddens me.