Thread: Enders Fantasy Terrain Blog

Enders Fantasy Terrain Blog

I've always been a terrain junky, but I go between frantic activity to nada. To get myself back into the groove, I have been working on this skulvane manse.

I love this piece but as a an engineer the physics annoyed me

The Tower has been built into the fortress and will be placed at the front. The Observator was put on a cup i saved from one of my daughters happy meals, wrappe in some stone path stuff they use for those christmass displays. My obsessive behavior also forced me to add some more braces....

I also am not a massive fan of the skulls (although don'really hate them), but particularly on't like the massive ones. So I puttied over the biggest one an made a little fishing pier

Re: Enders Fantasy Terrain Blog

Love it, great job of making a lovely kit even nicer.
    In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only British.
    Actual (alleged) girl. Alpha Female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes Goodwin
    They breed more anyway, its a pretty rough place, Commoragh, there's a lot of it going off.

I can't believe how much better that kit looks with the extra bracing and modifying the observatory. Now I'm seriously considering getting one if I can manage a conversion like that! Thanks for sharing, this is great

I can only agree with the others - an awesome pit of converting and you've made it look even better,

I like what you did to the Manse. Much nicer. Keep up the good work.
    The Tabletop Showcase - A new forum dedicated solely to Project Logs and Showcases - Join us now!

The Daniel36 Chronicles - My Project Log
    My Warseer Heroes : JuicyTomatoes - Emperor Norton - Harry - Lord Dan - Ramius4 - Naitsabes - Little Joe - Boreas_NL
    (in no particular order)

Thanks Guys! (and gal)

Quote Originally Posted by StormCrow View Post
    I can't believe how much better that kit looks with the extra bracing and modifying the observatory. Now I'm seriously considering getting one if I can manage a conversion like that! Thanks for sharing, this is great
    I really like the kit, the modifications were really pretty quick and simple. There were plenty of extra bits to decorate the modified observatory, I think I just had to add one door from my bits boxs. I feel like I got a lot more out of it with the tower too, which can be stand alone (ironically like the new "touchdown!" tower they just kicked out) or as part of the causway as I've shown it. It will make a great "gate" house with a river flowing under that causway (wrapping around to be near the new fishing pier too, lol).

It's all primed up, just need some time to paint it...

That looks awesome, the cup works really well

Well I got swamped again at work so no painting this week, so instead here are a bunch of Fulcrums. We did a whole storm of magic campaign this summer and these are some of the fulcrums I cooked up.

I went a little crazy buying vortex bits on ebay

Warpstone Crater (Take a Strength 13 hit everytime you roll a six )

I just love those swirly things. . . The green one goes in a forest (duh!)

My friend painted one of these so I went with a metal thing to make it different.

And here are the photos from the final Battle. We pulled off a 4x4 battle with 16 fulcrums! Center tower counted as two. Believe it or not that is one Witch fate tor kit, with a just a couple extra segments from ebay. Saddly the painting was not finished for the battle, but it was far enough along nobody really noticed. There was a lot going on (and not just the margaritas )

It all looks awesome Is it possible to have a closer shot of that bridge?

Thanks...

Errr one of these Bridges?

Sadly thats the best photos I have of them on hand. The are in a box in the garage somewhere. If you want though I could try to get one of them on the table on our next game night.

The first one is an aquarium piece, with some haphazard "approaches" added, its been around for awhile so is getting a little beat up and it was pretty crude to begin with. Effective though for what it is.

the second is a skull bridge "Yay Skulls!" , lol, its actually an old armorcast piece

Phew, Finnally finished painting the skull vane. Painting it is one way to find every last skull on a model.

And here is it in use a tourney I was in. Sorry for the bluryness, it was a busy day!

Hmm, those photos arn't the best, let me know if you anyone wants a better one at a different angle. GW terrain is awesome but it takes for ever to paint, lol

Thread necro, but I think it is a terrible shame that the finished Skullvane would go uncommented! I saw this thread back when you started it and thought that was a really neat project. Well done on finishing it!

Have you done any other terrain lately?
    Painting blog on Warseer:
    http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...ntasy-Projects
    Homepage and painting blog:
    http://jesterpaintingstudio.weebly.com/blog
    Instagram:
    jesterpainting