Me and my brother (who enjoy the hobby mostly between us alone) have recently shown interest in 10mm scale wargames. Liking Fantasy in general more than Sci-Fi or Historicals, we are considering Warmaster.
A few questions to those well versed on the game:
1. Is GW and eBay / Bater Town / etc. the only places to get Warmaster?
2. What is the average point size you play?
3. At MSRP (USD), what is the average cost of an Army at said point range?
4. How good or bad is the ruleset?
5. We also are considering how viable would be getting the Battle of the Five Armies boxed set and use it as their Warmaster equivalents (all those minis plus a Citadel Hill and it's a standalone game to boot). Anyone considered it?