Thread: Emporium of the Quaint & Curious

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Littleborough, Lancashire. Hub of the Universe

Emporium of the Quaint & Curious

Hello,

I have been regularly using the Warseer Project Logs since Autumn 2010 when I got back into the hobby after a long break. Well, that's not strictly true, prior to that I had been dipping in and out of model painting for about 20 years but it has only been for the last year and a half that I have been painting on a regular basis. I got into the hobby in the 80's via Role Playing games, mainly Dragon Warriors and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and also board games such as Talisman. Although several copies of Warhammer Fantasy Battle 2nd edition were floating around in our teenage gaming group I only ever played it twice, and we pretty much made up our own rules.

I got back into the hobby painting miniatures to represent characters in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st edition campaign "The Enemy Within", but with me spending time on here with the majority of folks playing 40k or Warhammer, it didn't take long before I decided to paint up my AoBR Orks so I could get playing too. Since then I have painted a few Marines and recently I progressed onto building my own terrain which I had never attempted before.

So, onto the point of this log! I currently have four projects on the go, so as well as keeping a record of all my current projects in one place, this log shall also cover other projects not covered by my existing logs.

To start off here are some pics from my existing logs so you get an idea of where I am at and the sort of thing you can expect to see in the future:

First off some of my efforts from my Infrequently updated Mutant army project

The Flailing Friar

Brutagh

A Swinotaur/Minoboar conversion

Fritz Carhingar

Jonas Whitespore

Converted Spawn with generic Mutant Brat

Yet to be completed Beast of Nurgle conversion (Slime Eater)

More to follow.......