Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Avatars of War

Re: Avatars of War

Quote Originally Posted by loveless View Post
    The Shaman's magic missile is the least of that model's problems - AoW has gotten into this dreadful habit of sculpting goblins with 2 foot long tongues lolling out of their mouths. I'd argue that it does clash a bit with Mantic's goblin style, which seems slightly more serious and vicious than GW's drug-addled squig-riders.
    I quite like it, It represents a manical night goblin shaman who has eaten 1 mushroom to much.

Can we agree that some people like some minis and other like other minis and leave it at that? There is no right or wrong answer on a subjective opinion and even if your subjective opinion is you don't like Mantic minis, don't like AoW minis and/or don't like them mixed in the same army as long as enough people buy enough of them then those companies will continue to produce them even if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by redben View Post
    Can we agree that some people like some minis and other like other minis and leave it at that? There is no right or wrong answer on a subjective opinion and even if your subjective opinion is you don't like Mantic minis, don't like AoW minis and/or don't like them mixed in the same army as long as enough people buy enough of them then those companies will continue to produce them even if you don't like it.
    Then what else is there to talk about in this topic?

Nothing. This topic was only intended to let people know Mantic were doing army deals which included AoW figures. Even if that then merits discussion over whether an individual poster likes the mixing of the two models there is no need to flog a dead horse by the same people going over the same points over and over again.

And yes, I am aware that I don't have to read it lol. I'm just hoping that each new post that pops isn't flogging that horse.

Quote Originally Posted by redben View Post
    Nothing. This topic was only intended to let people know Mantic were doing army deals which included AoW figures. Even if that then merits discussion over whether an individual poster likes the mixing of the two models there is no need to flog a dead horse by the same people going over the same points over and over again.

And yes, I am aware that I don't have to read it lol. I'm just hoping that each new post that pops isn't flogging that horse.
    To late When only important posts would be allowed. The post rate would drop dramatically. You comment could be aplied to almost each existing topic on Warseer.

I'll make sure to copy and paste it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5