Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forge World open day 2012-Questions to ask

Cool Forge World open day 2012-Questions to ask

g'day

As per normal I will be attending the forge World open day tomorrow. As such i will be taking photos and posting them online throughout the day. Click Here for the pictures. I will try and get as much as i can.
    Common sense is just not that common!

Minudra, leader of the Purple Dragons, will kill the false Emperor and bring all into the embrace of Grandfather Nurgle. *Manic laughter*

All pictures taken personally by myself can be shared and used within reason. Please show credit where credit is due.

Re: Forge World open day 2012

yay!

Can we start peskering you with questions to ask the FWorlders yet?

like: Wich big titan is next in line? Warlord Warlord Warlord!

and: When will we be able to order the Storm Eagle and wich Chapters will be able to use them?

ooh and if you could get a look at the rules of it that would be awesome!

damn i wich i was rich so i could fly over to visit (and buy my lugage allowence of resin )

Chapter Master Inquisitor Kallus's Avatar
    Maps used to say there were dragons here...

+1 to the questions.

Are they ever going to do more 'pilots' for races, specifically Eldar? I thought the Tau Air caste were so cool, they should definitely do more for each race.

also, thanks in advance Minudra, really appreciate the effort you go to. Im pretty excited

I'm excited already. Only day of the year we get to see lots of stuff anymore.
    CotW

If everybody knows that nobody expects the Inquisition, is it really that unexpected when the Inquisition is found exactly where nobody expected to find them...

Check out my Angels Encarmine Project Log! Now with some Inquisition and Aeronautica Imperialis too!

Quote Originally Posted by Minudra View Post
    g'day

As per normal I will be attending the forge World open day tomorrow. As such i will be taking photos and posting them online throughout the day. Click Here for the pictures. I will try and get as much as i can.
    Can you find out about a release date for some of the Space Wolf stuff, and ask whether the GW wave of releases affected their planned release?

Thanks for all this.

Most definitely want to know about the Storm Eagle. That, and if they plan to release shoulder pads/lightning claws/thunderhammer-stormshields for the tartaros pattern termies.

Please ask about more Daemon engines, and how those are related to the next IA book. Any info on a release timeframe for IA 14 would also be great. Thanks in advance.
    Dł - Darnoks Daemonic Dungeon ... my Plog of shiny randomness
    Darnoks Vow To Not Spend Money On Miniatures For A Year ... things sold for 90€ / things bought for 34€

Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    Please ask about more Daemon engines, and how those are related to the next IA book. Any info on a release timeframe for IA 14 would also be great. Thanks in advance.
    This + their plans for Tzeentch-aligned models

If you get your questions up before 12pm i will try and ask every one. I will then post the replies that evening. Think im gonna need a notepad.
    Common sense is just not that common!

Minudra, leader of the Purple Dragons, will kill the false Emperor and bring all into the embrace of Grandfather Nurgle. *Manic laughter*

All pictures taken personally by myself can be shared and used within reason. Please show credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Minudra View Post
    Think im gonna need a notepad.
    Definitely.

Also please ask them if they plan to release anymore marks of terminator armor. See if they have any plans for releasing actual custodes models, perhaps making them a FW army.

Thanks!

Whats next for Eldar of all types(from them at least)?

Chapter Master

There were reports that they were going to be making 2nd editions of IA 1&2, bringing them in line with modern rules and points. Are they still planning to do that, and if so how? A lot of the material in those books is now in the main codexes, will they be adding material? Removing some that exists elsewhere? Adding a story like IA3 and above have? And will other IA books be getting a similar treatment later on?
    Once upon a midnight dreary...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanska of Kompletely Kroot, May 12 2009, 12:42 PM
    May your enemies taste as sweet as your victories...

This might be closer to FW wish listing than questions but:

- Any more Badab War chapter shoulder pads on the horizon, particularly Carcharodons?

- Will there be any more chapter-themed Storm Shields?

- Any upcoming Wraithlord add on bits (craftworld specific heads?) or variants?

For their hybrid tau battle suit kits - are they stockpiling the old sprues, do they think they'll update the models to the old sprues, or do we need to get any we want now before the sprue gets retired?

The old chimera based kits got remodelled to fit the old ones, but then the sprue changed rather than the model.

any plans to do other variant terminator pattern armour?
    Carnage 2008 40K Metal Hammer Winner (Last place!)

40k Bunny - Support the bunny with the bolter!!

Throne of Skulls 2008 Heat 2 - 142nd! (things can only get better!)

i shall be going (am wildly over excited ) i will most likely be wearing a rather fetching black and white sweater that looks like a xmas sweater on acid, in case anyone wants to say hi! :P will make sure to post anything i hear too

Quote Originally Posted by Splog View Post
    This might be closer to FW wish listing than questions but:

- Any more Badab War chapter shoulder pads on the horizon, particularly Carcharodons?

- Will there be any more chapter-themed Storm Shields?
    That's what I'm hoping for as well. Particulary the new shoulder pad series with one for every armor type would be welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm writing the Warseer version of "The Emperor's new clothes". In this version, when one guy points out that the Emperor is walking around stark naked, everyone gets mad at him and the two fraudsters who sold the invisible clothes get to carry on as normal.

Hope you don't mind asking a fantasy question, but what is next book wise for them after Monstrous Arcanum? Also I know the whole original idea behind Tamurkhan The Throne of Chaos 4 campaign books was canned, but will the 3 other brothers ever see light of day?

Many thanks for you efforts

Chapter Master

Any idea on when DE will be making a (proper) appearance in the IA books?

If there's one question I'd like to see asked it's if they'll ever do any Xeno's from the backround that havent been represented in model form before, such as the Hrud or Slaugth or older ones from RT. It would be nice to know since they are doing stuff such as Fimir for fantasy.
    If you like good, hard, intense Electro-Industrial music, go and download my new album (I'll appreciate it a lot!) :
    http://ionplasmaincineration.bandcam...e-free-version
    My Hard SF Game inspired by Olaf Staledon, Stephen Baxter, Alastair Reynolds : http://outsidetheuniverseitself.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast