Thread: Curse of the Revenant vs Red Fury

Curse of the Revenant vs Red Fury

Based on a lord with this current set up, which of the above would be best?

Heavy Armour Black Periapt Great Weapon +3 Magic Levels Talisman of Preservation

The basic units in my army are mass hordes (40-60 strong) of core troops with some support.

Opponents are Bretonnians, High Elves, Dwarves

Thanks
    Games played using Vampire Counts 7th/8th: W/D/L: Dwarves: 3/0/3, Bretonnians: 0/1/2, High Elves: 1/0/1, Vampire Counts: 1/0/0

No games played using Warriors of Chaos, yet!

Vampire Counts most recent purchase: More Skeletons. MORE!
    Warriors of Chaos most recent purchase: Chaos Spawn (with extra bits)

Re: Curse of the Revenant vs Red Fury

Curse would be best since that's not a particularly combaty lord.

Honestly though, I'd take neither with that setup make sure he doesn't get stuck into any heavy fighting by bunkering him up.

If you want casty, consider taking a master necro (keep him cheap, lvl4 and maybe one magic trinket) for the bunker and then a vampire lord kitted out for combat; red fury, beguile, nightshroud, heavy armor, shield, weapon of choice and magical trinkets of taste.
    Armies: Tyranids, Space Marines, and Tau in 40k. I have a Vampire Counts army nearly ready for action.
    Background: Been playing since 2nd ed, love the hobby and have a lot of fun with it =)
    Player type: I play for fun and to stoke the imagination with cool battles, but in pick-up games I also like to try and give a good game if possible.