Thread: Perturabo, Iron Warriors primarch

Brother Sergeant Balsak_da_mighty's Avatar

Perturabo, Iron Warriors primarch

So I have been messing around with the idea of making a Primarch. I have finally came up with Perturabo. I love the Iron Warriors background. I am of course making him in Terminator armor, close to the MKIII armor that forge world is making. I plan to give him a Seige harness, a Thunder hammer and some kinda Melta, combi or what have you. So here is what i have got so far.

So what do you think. Anything I should change or add? C&C always welcome and incouraged.

Thanks!

Commander

Re: Perturabo, Iron Warriors primarch

Looks good so far as a base, but it is a bit early to tell beyond it being a good start.
    You say that I am crazy... You are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Sweet Slaanesh in a schoolgirl's skirt, that thing is massive!

So I have an update. I have got the second leg almost complete. I have a picture of normal terminator legs to show scale.

Thanks for looking!

Chapter Master

Looking good... So far so good, looks like what one would have as an image of Perturabo - fortified, heavily armored, ready to do business. A lot of the images of the Iron Warriors shows a favouritism towards Mk2 Crusade armor, so that might be something to cover, especially in his helmet - make it look like the emblem, I would consider.
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

Thanks. I am actually trying to do the MK 3 armor. I like that armor better. After all it is called Iron armor. lol

Yeah I haven't figured out what I am doing for the head or anything yet. Just taking it one step at a time.

Wow, looks really nice and crisp, any tutorials on it? :P
    Great work so far, would love to see it finished!
    Too many models, not enough time!
    Surodai Ha Marine Chapter Plog!

No, no tutorials. I have never really thought about doing any.

I am having trouble with the torso at the moment. I am hoping to figure it out soon.

Thanks for looking. If you want an info on how I did it just ask. I will try to explain it to the best of my ability.

nice start keep it up

Yeah I have run into a block. I am having trouble with the torso area. I have some ideas, but have not been able to try them out ATM. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for looking.

Ok, so I have been doing alittle work on him as of late. I am still not a 100%, but I kinda like it. What do you think?

It's looking good but I think you need to add some depth to the armor on the chest. Maybe go back and remove the sides and replace it with some plasticard that's 1/2 the thickness of what you have on there. Then on the crotch plate add a second thinner plate to add some depth on it. Then of course you gotta rivet everything up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	True scale Terminator.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	135377
    "Oh great and mightly emperor whose light protects us all, the forces of chaos are nearing the palace, tell us what must we do to repause them.
    A rumble is heard in the distance and the entire palace begins to groan.
    As the dust of ages slowly falls from his body and his aura which seemed bright grows radiant beyond imagining, He begins to speak with a voice of thunder, " FORM FEET AND LEGS"
    The Tyranids don't hate. They don't yearn or care or fear. They can't be reasoned with.

Thanks for the ideas. I did have some of that in mind. Like I said its not 100%. I was planning on adding some depth into the chest plate for sure. And oh there will be rivets, you can bet on that.

Thanks for looking!

thats looking good, once i think you detail it up etc it will be one sweet mini

I totally forgot to say that the blue areas in my pic were supposed to represent lower areas and the one at the neck would go almost all of the way back to where the head connects like the Mk III armour pictures I used as reference yesterday.
    "Oh great and mightly emperor whose light protects us all, the forces of chaos are nearing the palace, tell us what must we do to repause them.
    A rumble is heard in the distance and the entire palace begins to groan.
    As the dust of ages slowly falls from his body and his aura which seemed bright grows radiant beyond imagining, He begins to speak with a voice of thunder, " FORM FEET AND LEGS"
    The Tyranids don't hate. They don't yearn or care or fear. They can't be reasoned with.

Thanks Vlad. I kinda figured that. I was planning on adding a little layer to the torso. I needed it to be that thick to blend in with the side additions I did. I am not sure how it will turn out but we will see I guess.

Thanks Demon-Forge. Yeah, it all lies on the details.

Again thanks for looking everyone.