Actually, they're already built.
A few of you guys might have seen this unit I built for the UK GD a few years ago. Turns out someone else saw them and wanted a set for themselves, so has commissioned me to take another shot at them, keeping as much of the original style as possible, with a few tweaks to colours and certain models.
So we swapped the huge ogryn conversion out, since it's not really that helpful for tabletop use. The guy leaping over the wall pretty much got turned into just a normal running guy, and the crouching one got replaced because it is apparently a bitch to get a hold of crouching legs these days. Overall though, I managed to get the new squad pretty close to the old one, posing and conversion wise. Anything different is either due to client request (such as the double chain-fists) or because it's just not possible to use exactly the same parts as were used in the existing set.
So here's the progress after about 30 hours of cleaning parts, gluing and sculpting. I've wrapped them in spoiler tags because they're pretty wide, and will break the forum layout.
And here's the point we're currently sitting at. The reds are done, short of maybe a few extra details at the end of the project if there's time. A basic start has been made on the flesh tones which is really just a quick basecoat followed by a wash to define the shading. The plan will be to sort out the flesh across the entire unit over the next few working days, so that'll naturally involve some more work into the shadows and, of course, the highlights.
And that's it for the meantime!