Okay, so my idea is, GW calls you up and says, we want you to write the book. FAQs can change point values and some rule wordings, but not stats, and you can't add units. Then, because they're feeling generous, they hand you a copy of the Empire book and say, use this as a baseline.
Where would you price our units? Which Bret rules would you rewrite?
1. Blessing: I would keep it the same, but make it also give devastating charge.
2. Lance Formation: Ranks of 3, Horde formation at 6. It makes it weaker than currently, but more in line with the book.
1. Bowman: Points seem reasonable given low leadership and lack of other buffs.
2. Men-At-Arms: 4pts
3. Knights Errant: At 20 pts, they seem fair compared to the new empire knights (they have a better charge, but weaker armour, leadership, and a built-in penalty)
4. KOTR: 24 points. With devastating charge and the Lance, they're probably worth a couple more points than current knights.
5. Questing Knights: 25 pts. Given their limitations, I'd put them on par with Inner Circle Knights
6. Squires: 15 points with spears
7. Peg knights: 60 pts. (in line with other monstrous cav -- Flying is the equiv of more attacks/better save)
8. Grail Knights: 30 points. That's still very expensive for a T3, 1W model, but will let you field enough to put out a lot of attacks.
9. Treb: 120 pts (seems that 120 is a points cost GW likes)
10. Reliquary and peasants: probably in the neighbourhood of 8pts/model.
Thoughts? Am I making brets too cheap?