Here's how it works, we are voting on the top 5 armies in 8th edition, not necessarily the most powerful one build but strong none the less.
My top 5:
1. Daemons (most seem to think they've been nerfed but to me they are still insane, i also have a daemon army that is regularly entered in tournaments and it does well)
2. Skaven (these things called skaven slaves, enough said)
3. Dark elves (these can potentially jump to the number one spot if you roll well with them, always as shadow magic and unkillable dreadlord)
4. Lizardmen (not too harsh an army but a fully tooled up slann is an abomination)
5. Chaos (they have only benefited from this edition, nothing too OP just a solid army capable of beating everything)
I'm going to put a sneaky number 6 in here which is a tie between dwarfs and ogres
EDIT: After calculating the results the top 5 are:
3. Dark elves
@Mercules guess what is even more irrelevant and pointless? You and your opinions. This was purely to get the basic idea across of what the top 5 armies are, notice i didn't tell people to rank every army? Yeah because then you would be right and we would get very skewed results, but for the top 5 there are only 5 that sit in that category so don't even try.