Thread: Adeptus Custodes 1500pt list.

Brother Sergeant

Adeptus Custodes 1500pt list.

Hi all.

I've been thinking about doing a new army for a while now. All my other projects have died a death, most due to lack of motivation.

I digress... Thinking about doing a Custodes army; first off it's not going to be a 'winning' list. Just something that will be fun to model.

As with a lot of Custodes lists i will be using the Grey Knights army list as follows...

Grand Master
    MC Storm Bolter
    MC Nemesis Falchions
    Meltabombs

Two Terminator Squads
    Justicar with MC Storm Bolter and Force Sword
    9 Terminators with Force Swords

Terminator Squad
    Justicar with MC Storm Bolter and Force Sword
    4 Terminators with Force Swords

Stormraven
    Multimelta, Hurricane Bolters, Extra Armour, Teleport Homer.

I know its not really well thought out; but i thought it makes the Custodes as hard as they should be whilst keeping their numbers low.

Mat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Adeptus Custodes 1500pt list.

Wouldn't Custodes be Paladins?
    "The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Game companies rise, evolve, advance, and at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished. Bioware is not the first. By utilizing our funding, game companies develop along the paths we desire. They exist because we allow it, and they will end because we demand it."

Brother Sergeant
    True... But given the history of the Custodes... The best equipment and just how tough they are; i figured using them as Terminators would reflect this. Plus it means i dont have to make as many (thus reducing the risk of me losing interest)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran Sergeant

Custodes normally wield Guardian Spears. These could be represented by Force Halberds.

Paladins are 2W terminators who start at 55 points each. A 2K Draigowing list might only have 14 models, of which two will be Land Raiders. I'd have thought that there would be even less risk of bordom. Heck, you could even use different models for the Paladins or Draigo/the Emperor.
    "The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Game companies rise, evolve, advance, and at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished. Bioware is not the first. By utilizing our funding, game companies develop along the paths we desire. They exist because we allow it, and they will end because we demand it."