A few questions about the BitB Seige Rules and Tomb Kings for a campaign I am in.
1. According to the rules, any unit can garrison a Fortress Section, does that mean that mounts like Necroserpants can fight while defending against a building assault? If so, I assume NecroKnights would count as 3 models? Sphinges would count as 5?
2. How do Scouts work for the attacker and defender?
3. How does EtBS work for the attacker and defender?
4. Since Tomb Kings are not a Force of Order or Destruction, how do you handle the siege equip.
5. Has anyone invented or seen any awesome Tomb Kings specific siege equip?
That's all I can think of right now, I may have more.