Hello All,

Well 2017 is almost at an end so time for a bit of an update...

I've not been doing an awful lot of painting over the last few weeks but I have done a little more on the Dark Elves...

Also I've painted up a couple of Empire Halberdiers. I've done these as a leaving present for one of my staff at work. A few of us have been reading the Shardlake books by C J Sansom (Which I highly recommend) and Halberdiers cropped up. My soon to be former colleague didn't know what halberds were at the time so I thought these would make a nice gift. He'll never forget what halberds are now.

I'm actually really chuffed with how these have come out. Don't think I'm going to change from my favoured Nordland scheme for my own collection though.

On the subject of Empire foot soldiers, I might not have done a lot of painting but I have put together quite a few...

I've been having a really good sort out of my plastic/lead/resin pile (I even found some models I'd totally forgotten about) and have started planning what I actually want to keep. Having listed all my unpainted models I have 557, and that's counting things like warmachines and crew as 1, one of my New Year resolutions is not to buy anymore models. At the speed I paint that lot is at least 10 years worth. I'm defo going to selling off a fair few though.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.

Tom