Thread: Servant of the Emperors sin, The Craftworld Lugganath

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Librarian Servant of the Emperor's Avatar

Servant of the Emperors sin, The Craftworld Lugganath

Oh, Immortal Emperor of mankind, forgive your servant thou I have sinned. I found an interest in the filthy xeno and our ancient enemy the Eldar.

That`s right, I finally got bored of painting imperial kriegsmen and want to try something new to distract me every now and then, so I managed to gather 3 jetbikes(shall be converted to hold a seer council) and 4 guardians to testpaint and see if the interest I found in the xenos holds. So I painted up a test model last night and this is what I came up with.

I do apologise for the pictures, the highlights is barely visible, for the record the orange is highlighted up to golden yellow. I really enjoyed painting the guardian. It was quite different then what I'm used to. But I'm not really satisfied with it yet. Maybe I need something to contrast the orange.
    But back to the army itself. I plan to start out with 500pts and then we will see, here we have a start list, please criticise it and help me improve it.

HQ

Farseer,jetbike,Singingspear,spiritstones,guide,fo rtune 158pts

3 Warlocks on jetbikes,3 singingspears,enhance,embolden,destructor 174pts

Troops
    3 guardians on jetbikes, shuriken cannon 76pts
    3 guardians on jetbikes, shuriken cannon 76pts

This will be the first wave that I will make. If I like to play with Eldars and if I still enjoy to paint the models it will grow to atleast a 1000pts including wraithlord and a Wraithseer!

Thou this is heresy for me I will need inspiration from you guys if this army is ever going to be created, so please comment, criticise and give me ideas.

Servant of the Emperor, over and out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0568.jpg 
Views:	3014 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	146004   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0564.jpg 
Views:	2919 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	146006   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0565.jpg 
Views:	2548 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	146016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0569.jpg 
Views:	2501 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	146027  
    Last edited by Servant of the Emperor; 22-07-2012 at 14:03.