Hi everyone. I'm currently painting up a lizardman army to use in 40k, and I could really use some advice regarding the new Big Scary Thing in 40k; flyers. Basically I'm looking at my army list which is quite saurus-heavy (and plays a lot like orks for the most part), and I've realised that there isn't really anything in place that can deal with flyers. In fact there isn't really anything that can deal with flyers in the codex itself. Therefore I've come up with a few ways of how a magical army could possibly deal with them and would like some feedback:
1. Create a psychic power which blocks firepower from zooming flyers against all targets within 12" of the caster. This would be explained as creating a cloud that conceals troops on the ground from enemies high up in the sky, and would cost 1 warp charge point.
2. Similarly to 1, if all enemy troops on the ground are defeated and there is a psyker still alive in the lizardmen army, the lizardmen player wins due to creating mist that conceals ground units from flying units.
3. Allow magical weapons the option of being thrown 12" with the skyfire rule as one of their possible upgrades.
4. Allow ranged weapons to be given enchanted ammunition which glances on a 6 and has the skyfire rule.
5. Something else that I haven't thought of yet.
In case anyone's wondering, the rules so far are here: http://fandexes.wordpress.com/tag/wa...ies-lizardmen/