I haven't really played Epic since a lot in 2nd ed. and a little in 3rd. ed.
Some questions regarding Epic Armageddon (not so interested in NetEpic at this time):
1. Would you say the army lists are somewhat balanced?
2. What armies are overpowered in your opinion?
3. What armies are underpowered in your opinion?
4. How different are the rules in the printed Epic Armageddon rulebook from those on GWs site right now?
5. Do people tend to play with Swordwind?
6. How are Feral Orks faring compared to normal orks (esp. balance)?
7. Anyone with some experience with feral orks they like to share?
8. How are the Siege Masters list compared to the vanilla Imperial Guard list (esp. balance)?
9. Anyone with experience with siege masters who likes to share?
10. Does it matter in terms of charging or other game mechanics if you use the square or the rectangular infantry bases? Any advantages of one over the other?
11. Do you believe Epic will ever be back from GW?
12. I know they are impossible to get these days, but anyone with experience with Tau?
13. How would you rate the Warhound titans from Forgeworld vs. those on GWs site. Forgeworld Warhounds are actually cheaper as you get two.
Cheers, hope some can answer some of these questions... I am thinking to return to Epic but I need some info before I can decide what to get..