Look to the skies. Comments and criticisms welcome and requested.
In the elder days, the Drakemasters of Caledor soared on dragons whose wings could blot out the sun and whose flames were hotter than forges. The lords of the air and the princes of Caledor fought side by side against Demons, Druchii, and all manner of beasts, proving themselves the world’s mightiest force. Now, in an age when ancients slumber and youth is exposed to the horror of war, the Drakemasters have once again made their wyrm-call. But this time, it is legacy that has answered. Young dragons, often referred to as Sun Drakes, have emerged from the dens of their slumbering parents, all too eager to whet their fangs in blood and announce their arrival with primal roars. Though often no bigger than a griffon or manticore, Sun Drakes hunt with all the primordial hunger and pride of their forebears and are determined to prove themselves worthy of remembrance. For their part, the Drakemasters are all too willing to accept the aid of such creatures. Any dragon, even a youngling, is a force of incredible power.
* Drakemasters are a Rare choice in a High Elf army.
Drakemaster………….M-5, WS-5, BS-4, S-4, T-3, W-1, I-6, A-3, Ld-9
Sun Drake……………..M-6, WS-5, BS-0, S-5, T-5, W-4, I-4, A-4, Ld-7
- 120 points per model.
- Monstrous Cavalry.
- Lance, hand weapon, dragon armor, shield.
- A Drakemaster may purchase up to 25 points worth of magic items.
- One Drakemaster may be upgraded to a standard bearer for +10 points. The standard bearer may take a magic standard worth up to 75 points.
- One Drakemaster may be upgraded to a musician for +10 points.
- Fly, Speed of Asuryan, Terror, Thick-Skinned, Valor of Ages.