I've never actually played in a GW tournament before. Actually, I've never played in a GW store at all. I know there are rules about what models you can and cannot use, but I'm not totally clear about the specifics. Can someone help me out?
Consider the following units. Are they allowed in GW events/stores?
1) Believable "counts-as." Example: unit of Dwarf hammerers created using Dwarf warriors, modeled with the hammer GWs; possibly all with matching helmets which differ from rest of the warriors in the army
2) Cross-army conversions. Example: unit of Lizardmen temple guard created using Chaos warrior bodies and saurus heads
3) GW miniatures with non-GW bits. Example: unit of Chaos marauders modeled with heads from Maxmini
4) Painted toys. Example: Lizardmen salamander represented by a painted child's toy dinosaur
5) GW miniatures converted with toys. Example: Wood Elf wild rider modeled on a painted child's toy tiger.
6) GW miniatures heavily converted using greenstuff. Example: High Elf spearman whose arms and legs have been totally built using greenstuff (head and torso are from GW spear elf mini)
7) Models that have been completely hand-sculpted. Example: High Elf spearman built entirely from scratch
Thanks for your help!