Thread: Cities of Death!!! By Iron Kid

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cities of Death!!! By Iron Kid

Boom Boom!!

This is my second thread started today because I figured out how to transfer pictures on to my computer. Finally!!

The goal to this board was to have a dense terrain setup but have the ability to store it as well. I also wanted to do it right as well and put quality and effort into the project. So I went modular. I got the idea of putting buildings on individual 1 foot by 1 foot boards from the games workshop modular board article (but it's no longer on the website). In fact many of the buildings are heavily inspired by this old Games Workshop article. I also cut thes 1 foot by 1 foot boards in half and even in quarters to allow more versitility.

The reason why I am posting this thread is to get support from members on this website to help me finally finish this 4 year project (yes it's embarrassing that it's taking this long!).

And so here are my first few buildings that are completed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space marines 033.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	253.5 KB 
ID:	232864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space marines 034.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	232865

Well that's it for now!! let me know what you guys think and there will be many more posts on this thread (I promise)

Regards

Iron Kid
    Last edited by iron kid; 21-10-2017 at 05:55. Reason: needed a photo enlarged (again)