Thread: Krieg Founding

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Sergeant Chartist Captain's Avatar

Krieg Founding

A few years back I got a hold of a couple of squads of Krieg and a tank. I never thought I would be able to build up an army so I made a diorama with what I had.

Fluff:
    The DK has been tasked with quelling a rebellion on an administrative world. The majority of the population is loyal to the emperor but they have been mislead by their planetary leadership.The corrupt hierarchy is to be replaced and all opposition destroyed. Villainous forces tried to fortify a ransacked government building and had a kill dozer digging trenches when the Korps showed up. The position wasn't fully reinforced yet and most of the men deserted their post when they caught sight of their approaching doom. The kill dozer which is armed with a flamer mostly used for clearing vegetation was knocked out of action when its external fuel tank became compromised. As the vehicle burned the crew attempted to escape, I don't know if the commander tried to make a last stand or was handing his weapon over in surrender but the Krieg trooper wasn't interested in such small details.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DKOK.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	165197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DKOK1.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	165198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture515.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	165199  
    Last edited by Chartist Captain; 03-11-2017 at 06:46.