I should have done this a long time ago.

Anyway, I got a privateer press archangel about a month ago, and I got my first airbrush a few days later. I've just found made some time to work with both of them, so I figured I'd post some WIP here.


The base is brown because I wanted to seal the foam for spraypainting. Then I added spackle paste to simulate water.




After airbrushing in several shades of grey.




I'm very pleased with how the cliff face came out.


And here's a random piece of foam terrain that has been waiting for paint for nearly two years. (I needed to use up my thinned out paint on something...)