Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Inqu][sitor

Re: Inqu][sitor

Quote Originally Posted by Mindslide View Post
    Some very cool models here. Wonderful thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen.Steiner View Post
    These figures ooze character. The amount of work you're putting into them is mental. I love it. More please!
    Quote Originally Posted by sigur View Post
    Always cool to see what people do with 28mm Inquisitor. I'll be following this further.
    Thanks all!

Finally back - and back to the Witch Hunter:

More hair added with GS, and settled on the big sword from the Sisters for the right arm - the sword will be getting some detailing (next post):

And a Witch Elf left arm - the weird size discrepancies will get sorted (translation: hidden) with an upper arm cuff to match the left leg - there's a modified pistol to fit to the left hand.

You might also note I cut the mask down and stripped the boots back - not sure what to do with the mask, while the legs will probably get armour greaves on her shins, and skull knee-caps for the win!

Didn't like the hilt on the Witch Hunter's sword so of course I messed with it:

Filled in the lightning bolt and added a bauble for interest:

Fitted the pistol to her left hand - made from a Witch Elf knife hand and lower part of the hilt, and an Admech Sicarian autopistol minus the magazine and barrel extension:

Then I glued in the left arm, added the cuff to hide the crappy join, and also added some of those baubles to the corset (kinda hard to see in this pic):

Next, some sanding and clean up work, GS the hair, GS the right arm where it joins the shoulder, add an armour collar and then figure how what I'm going to do with her mask - either turn it into a gasmask, or hide it with a highwayman's scarf, or go drastic and transplant a new face onto the head.

Thanks for looking!

Commander

Coming along very nicely - highwayman's scarf or face transplant gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by nitromors View Post
    Coming along very nicely - highwayman's scarf or face transplant gets my vote
    Thanks nitromors!
    - attempting the mask first - if I stuff it up, I can cover the mess with a scarf... and if that looks garbage, then it'll be off with her face!

So here's the attempt at the gas mask - not sure yet if it's going to work, needs some more detailing in the middle I think... thoughts?

And some final detailing on the pistol:

Pistol in hand - a better view of the upper arm cuff - and also added a new neck part, as the previous one was a) too small, and b) wouldn't stay glued in:

Thanks for looking!

WIP work on a new character, the Scout - kind of threw her together over the last few days and didn't take a lot of pics, so these are basically end-of-construction pics, with only green-stuff patch-up work to go.

Took a rifle/arm from a Necromunda sprue (similar to this one):

And an Admech rifle (again, similar to this one):

And the boring Necromunda rifle becomes a much cooler Scout rifle:

Torso is from an old Dark Elf Cold One Knights, left arm is the now-staple Admech 'bionic' to attach to the left hand on the rifle:

Made the kneeling legs from a Tau Fire Warrior and some Dark Eldar legs various, with a bit of choppy-chop on the back foot to get it into position:

And yes - that is a Witch Elf screaming face as a (hopefully) cool shoulder pauldron - belt from the Necromunda sprue:

And with rifle in position:

Still hunting around for a decent head for the Scout - we'll get back to that later...

Speaking of heads - the on-going saga of the Witch Finder's gas-mask continues:

Pretty sure I'm done with the mask - now just to green-stuff that last hair strand:

Thanks for looking!

Really cool sniper, and the shoulder pad-face is a good blanchitsu-detail

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23