Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Supension of disbelief suspended 3D

Supension of disbelief suspended 3D

Greetings fellow Imperials, Heretics, Aliens and Warpbeeings,

I'd like to present you my attempt at the truest of true scale logs.

Supension of disbelief suspended 3D

SODS 3D?

What is this project?
    This project is my humble attempt at displaying the 40k Universe how it really could be if one was to put everything in real scale 1:1. As it's not very space and time efficient to do it in reality however, i'm going to make do with virtual models. Ever wanted to see if 12 Imperial Guardsman would actually fit into a chimera, how big a real bolter would have to be? (Sorry for hitting on popular pet-peeves) I'm planning on answering all that and more.

I know this sounds quite dramatic, but i'm not taking this light hearted. I'm researching available fluff, come up with the best compromise between fluff accuracy, realism and official artwork. Then i build the 3D model. I study mechanical engineering, so you can expect me to take this realism thing serious :chrome:. But only where it makes sense. All the magic that cannot be explained at all will be left untouched for obvious reasons. And i still want to keep the general look of the 40k Tabletop models like we know and love them.

It is still an artists rendition of course. If the official artwork would be a "guess", this would be an "educated guess". feel free to disagree with everything or just parts of it
    My claim is, that most things in the Imperium can actually be explained hence the title. No need for suspension of disbelief if you can reasonably explain it.

My Motivation:
    Putting loads of time into 3D models just for quenching my curiosity doesn't seem very time efficient to me. What i would love to do is to be inside the setting of 40k, play a role in it, just like if you where in one of Dan Abnett's Novels for example. So my ultimate goal would be, once a sufficiently large amount has been finished, to bring it to life (e.g. by putting it into a fitting gameengine). This is a huge task and many have failed at doing this before, focusing on single games. That's why i'm not going to rush that, the models have the highest priority - they can be reused everywhere if required.

What you can expect from this log?

Apart from shiny pictures i will write down my thoughts about why and how the model ended up like that, speaking about differences to the tabletopmodel, etc. Sometimes i will just put some WIP updates uncommented though.

If you'd like to help/participate in my endeavor: I will no doubt need your input on certain topics. Reference pictures of specific model parts that i don't possess may also help me, i will mention it if i need something.
    Feedback is appreciated. Feel free to comment on the pictures, share/discuss your thoughts about the "science" part. Withing reason ofc, as long as we don't end up discussing 5 pages on the fundamental workings of a lasgun, i won't mind a nice discussion. If it gets too much it could always be split off into the fluff section.

Log Progress:

20.12.13 hello world
    25.12.13 Vehicle WIP's
    08.01.14 Tank Scale and Helmet
    11.01.14 First Trial at Marine Scale
    13.01.14 Tank Gunmounts
    03.02.14 Damage and Stuff
    06.04.14 Tank Techlevel, Weapon Effectiveness
    04.05.14 Hydra
    30.06.14 Chimera Details
    07.07.14 Painted Chimera
    03.08.14 Chimera Test Videos
    14.08.14 Autogun Renders and Leman Russ Turret Progress
    21.08.14 Chimera Passenger Interior and LR Turret
    31.08.14 Hydra Animation Test Video
    23.09.14 Secondary Weapons and Thunderbolt Scale+Video
    28.09.14 Thunderbolt Cockpit and Weapons
    25.11.14 Heavy Stubberness
    30.11.14 Talking Artillery, Basilisk WIP
    09.02.15 New Macharius Render
    16.02.15 Thunderbolt Cockpit Test Video
    19.04.15 Cadian Missile Launcher
    23.04.15 Leman Russ Interior Structure
    11.05.15 Cockpitupdate, Baneblade and Lasgun
    14.06.15 Rebreather Mask and finished Hydra Model
    25.06.15 Stygies Hydra in color + unsanctioned upgrade
    01.06.15 First Finished Uniform Tidbits
    05.07.15 Lasgun Texture
    14.07.15 Vanquisher Turret & Lasgun w. Bayonett
    09.08.15 Finished Missile Launcher
    21.09.15 WIP Update for Thunderbolt Cockpit
    27.09.15 Finished Pintle Heavy Stubber
    10.10.15 Secondary Weapons
    17.10.15 Finished Leman Russ Demolisher + Ordonance Sizechart
    25.10.15 Basilisk and Trojan WIP
    18.11.15 Lasgun (Carbine) with Skeletonstock
    21.11.15 Lasgun and Helmet Decals, Vox Caster
    05.12.15 Macharius Hull+Turret WIP
    21.12.15 Baneblade Interior Layout and Background Details
    22.12.15 Macharius Hull Update + Vanquisher
    01.01.16 Firework device
    10.01.16 Macharius Tracks
    15.01.16 Groundvehicle Instruments
    25.02.16 Combat Webbing / Valkyrie Start
    27.05.16 Basilisk, Salamander and Valkyrie Progress
    11.07.16 Lasgun bits, old-new Pistols (WIP)
    11.07.16 Chimera Passenger Compartment, Griffon and other WIP
    07.12.16 Warseer Reborn? You have a lot to catch up to
    09.12.16 Custom helmet and vehicle vox set
    22.01.17 Grenadelauncher and human sized Bolter WIP
    Last edited by Keep; 11-02-2017 at 18:00.

Re: Supension of disbelief suspended 3D

Show some stuff already, will you?

Autogun in "8.25mm long"
    Agripinaa pattern Type 2 after a Siege of Vraks picture
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autogun_v8rwo4n.jpg 
Views:	1503 
Size:	298.6 KB 
ID:	183803

Name:	assaultgunsizeyqsiu.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	183809
    Updated model can be found here
    functional, adjustable iron sights and all the bits a real weapon needs. The Middle thing is a universal mount for optics, like the one you can find on the lasgun below.

This was kind of an easy one, as it's very similar to todays weaponry. Closest realworld ammunition equivalent for the 8,25mm are the modern day automatic battlerifles, like the HK G3 and FN FAL. I modelled the ammunition and built a proxy after the picture. Then i scaled it using the magazine size, a human dummy and the scale from large calibre assault rifles.
    ATM the barrel, after realism standards is very thick with it beeing ~5.5mm thick. But it's kind of a trade-off between the artwork and realism. It's also a 10cm shorter then FW suggests, to stay closer to the artwork. The thick barrel enables sustained fire and durability in close quarters, which is good and reasonable for a 40k setting i think. FW gave it a weight of 6,2kg which it could easily exceed with that barrel and the massive build, but it could be of "magic" Plasteel that has unknown properties and make it lighter then steel. What do you think about it? Does it need this thick, slightly shortened barrel, to keep the 40k feeling? Or do you think that would be half-aXXed, all or nothing?
    A word on FW dimensions/values - i have found they are a good guidance, but shouldnt be seen as facts. E.g. On their vehicles sizes it doesnt really fit well, but i will explain that later when we get there.

Next up we have a
    Lasgun WIP

Name:	Lasgun.jpg 
Views:	826 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	183806Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LasgunDummy.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	284.4 KB 
ID:	183811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lasgun_3 copy.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	311.0 KB 
ID:	183810
    Updated Model can be found here
    functional iron sight and "universal" optic mount. With the optic mounted, the iron sight can still be used as backup. The optic is described in the Imperial Munitorum Manual (IMM) book. I think i have to go over the working bits again. ATM there is the fire selector, and independant safety switch (move to leftside = safe. I got that from this artwork, where the grip kinda looks like that. But like most of the time, it's pixely and down to interpretation.
    Other Lasguns have a normal 3 way fireselector (ARS - Auto, Repetition, Safe), according to IMM. And this model has no Energy setting atm. I also wonder if there should be an energy-level indicator (ammo counter basically) and where i should put it. The grooves and bolts are according to how it could be taken apart. A necessary procedure for cleaning obviously, and it gives much needed details to the otherwise boringly plain gun. The openings on top are a thought experiment. If the barrel heats up during excessive fire this would aid cooling. But i'm not sure if i like it (from an artistic point of view).
    This is one of my earlier models, a bit sharp on the edges etc, i want to improve it a bit more.

And as a last for today we have a
    Heavy Stubber WIP, in "8,25mm long", also according to a Siege of Vraks picture

Name:	HeavyStubber.jpg 
Views:	819 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	183804

Name:	HeavyStubberDummy.jpg 
Views:	559 
Size:	285.6 KB 
ID:	183805
    To me this looks very much like a take on an 40k MG42 by FW, so i oriented on it a bit. The roundness of the body parts are due to the manufacturing, which is metal stamping/ bending. I tried this style to mix it up a bit, but i don't know if i will keep it that way, or go back to the boxy machined parts we know from almost all other artworks.

Even so, it would propably be alot heavier then FW suggest, if we assume steel/steel alloys. Not that it matters so much though. It could also use one of their "magic materials" that are lighter. We will never know. Without a movable top cover it can't be reloaded properly, so that's a requirement. Basically all beltfed mg's i know have that.
    What i found interesting in the forgeworld pic is the tube thingy below the shell ejection port.
    As detail is scarce on these pics i take everything i can take. I (over)interpret this tube as an optional, active coolingsystem. A coolant-gas cartridge could be inserted somewhere (body is large enough after all) if at hand/required, which then cools the shroud that surrounds the internal barrel. That's why the barrel appears so thick if you look through the holes in the "protection shroud".

I have more WIP models already in the pipe (a chunk of vehicles)
    Last edited by Keep; 18-12-2015 at 11:53.

A short and compact update:
    Some Vehicle WIP shots

Name:	lrussv249ssw.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	383.2 KB 
ID:	184036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	machariusv1gfsmi.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	184037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thunderbolthgr1y.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	268.0 KB 
ID:	184038Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thunderbolt2ufpiw.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	184039

And an overview over the Handweapon Status, with the used references

Name:	collection_ref.jpg 
Views:	550 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	184040

merry christmas
    Last edited by Keep; 18-12-2015 at 11:53.

Awesome effort mate!
    Keep on going!
    I had the same "mania" of comparing warhammer stuff to the real-world one.
    You'll be quite disappointed with the vehicles tough (especially the IG ones). (my very humble attempt to make a LR usable-ish IRL http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/img005rz.jpg/ and following)
    The turrets are very often too small, the guns too big and the track system is useless on terrains other than open roads (beware of the impassable kerb! =) ).
    But the sketches you've made so fare are amazing! Thumbs up!!!
    Facebook galleries of my work (armour, weapons, tools, art/design). Enjoy! =)

https://www.facebook.com/augusto.boe.../photos_albums

Kick ass!

By the way, have you also checked Philip Sibbering's stuff, he tried to make sense of the 40k universe a couple of years ago.
    Bits Blitz - the place to be for all your bits needs!

Space ship design project

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

happy new year :chrome:

Name:	mockup.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	185022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Helmet_WIP.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	315.5 KB 
ID:	185023
    Today we have a standard issue WIP Cadian helmet (is there a "real 40k name" as in xyz pattern helmet?). The straps are placeholders obviously, and the outer shell requires some extra detail on the earpieces (vox stuff) and on the back box (cooling fan, batterypack). Uplifting Primer says it would be "just" 2kg, which seems quite plausible - big padding and thick plassteel hull (which is more leightweight then steel though). Plus fan, battery, vox. And alot of protected area. Considering that plassteel is supposed to be better then normal steel (weight to protection ratio) I'd say it should be proof against all standard Pistols calibres (and pistol las charges). Equal to the russian maska helmet which weights 3.4kg and protects against all pistol rounds from closest range. It's worn by Russian special units, and only for short combat operations, because it is so heavy. For reference: WW2 Steel helmets weight ~1kg

Next we have a quick Scale and crew test for the leman russ. Forgeworld gives us realworld dimensions, but they seem to be too large. With forgeworld dimensions the crew could easily stand inside the tank/ do breakdance. Which is unheard of in real tank development so i reduced it alittle bit. The Turret is a Forgeworld Turret, so more space then on the standard (old plastic kit) Turret. The loader is missing in the picture, he would be standing below the turret ring and give new shells to the gunner / or use some kind of loading mechanism to load the gun from down there. The Frontgun is operated by the vox operator during maingun operation, because the loader has to feed the maincannon.

On the old turret things will get interesting, because only one guy can sit in the turret. So reloading the gun will be tricky. Additionally the only person IN the turret can man the top hatch weapon.

The turrets are very often too small, the guns too big and the track system is useless on terrains other than open roads (beware of the impassable kerb! =) ).
    guns too big is an issue of heroic scale. One just has to find a good compromise between familiar look and realsitic calibre. The only turret that will be too small is the old leman russ one. Chimera and Predator turrets for example will be big enough with real life proportioned characters.

The track system is stupid, i agree, but i think if nothing helps i'll just go with what they used as reference - WW1 tanks. No suspension... Leman russ supposedly only go ~30km/h so it should work.

have you also checked Philip Sibbering's stuff
    yeah, i've seen it. Some makes sense to me, but many things are stated out of thin air/ with no source stating it whatsoever. I prefer to stick alot closer to official sources and make sense out of those, then just making up my totally own world of 40k. This might be appealing to some, creating a "new 40k", and its easier, but the number of people willing to believe in it will be far less. I want to stick with official stuff as close as it can get.
    E.g. he describes the lasgun as a stun gun that transmitts a nonlethal electrical current into the target... which doesn't really make sense to me, as lasers transmit light (therefore heat on the target) and no electrical current. And all official sources contradict his statement.
    Last edited by Keep; 02-12-2014 at 15:56.

Nice to see updates! (especially on the Leman)
    One thing that you hate think about the turret though is that the loader hat to sit down into the turret as well. Usually in thanks shells are loaded into the turret for ready use and the other into the hull. And the gunner cannot bother loading the gun, he has to stay focused on the target. You could give the Leman an autoloading system though (that's what I did in my version). For the gun i went for a 200mm caliber gun. Should be enough for an explosive shell that can take down half a squad of marines =).

And WWI suspension system is different form the Leman one. English tanks had tracks covering the whole bottom part, like a Macharius, while the LR has its skirts that basically nearly touch the ground, so when the wheels that support the tracks run int the hull (they have some kind of piston-coil suspension) they live a gap for other things (rocks, kerbs, osbacles) to jam into.

Try to keep the LR into its original measures. Think about fuel storage (usually on the floor of the tank), ammo stowage, radio and other equipemnt necessary to run a tank. And see the in can get pretty clamped in there (especially if you take into consideration the fact that it can house the sponson HB and their relative ammo).

Keep up the awesome work, man!

There is more then enough room for fuel. Besides, i have the FW internal Schematic for a Leman Russ that says where all the parts are and i will orient on this, because most of it makes real sense. The space in the cutaway picute is plentifull (the rearcompartment is all engines/gearbox/etc) for a MBT.

Try to keep the LR into its original measures.
    It is, as far as proportions go. However, there is no "original" reallife size. FW has given dimensions for many vehicles, but in case of guard vehicles those simply appear to be made up from thin air. Because they are way too large. In a chimera people could easily stand, and far more then 12, in a thunderbolt there could be 2 people next to each other, in a valkyrie there could be way more then just 10 troopers with equipment. That's what i determined from quicktest that are not worth showing as there is little to see. I will show it if i have made proper models for the vehicles and soldiers with gear. The scale given by them just doesnt fit with the tabletop model - and if it comes to that i prefer the model, because that's what we all know and love.

Name:	LRscale.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	185049
    Right my reduced scale, Left Forgeworld Dimensions from IA1 (L 7.08m/W 4.86m/H 4.42m). The proportion those values suggest don't even match the plastic model unless it's some strange variant, and they measured extra gubbins like external fuel tank, search light, etc.

One thing that you hate think about the turret though is that the loader hat to sit down into the turret as well.
    He can reach up from below. If he sits in the turret he has to get down. Additionally there is no space for a seat. If nothing helps the commander takes the round as he sits behind the gunner and the gun. I won't model all the internal parts anyway, because that's simply too much. I just do some base layout to get the scale right, determine crew responsibilities, etc.

Name:	LRscale2.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	185050
    As you can see there is enough space for him to come up and insert the round over his head
    The crew sits pretty relaxed with wide shoulders etc, so they wouldn't take that much space if they where actually using stuff like periscope and the like.
    Last edited by Keep; 02-12-2014 at 15:58.

I love this kind of discussions! And the fact that you have a 3D modeling program makes everything easier.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/img006qd.jpg/ If you look at my sketch (middle top) you notice that there is room for the loader to sit. On the left of the turret there is the gunner, behind him the commender (safely distant form the gun recoil) and on the right of the turret there is the auto loading mechanism, that if you want you can replace with the sitting loader.

This rougher sketch is the first I made. You can see the turret disposition as well. (I think that I got the proportions from the last pages of the IA:I, where all the vehicles are displayed close to a Mordian guard, so maybe you are right about the bullocks measures provided by FW)

If you look at my sketch (middle top) you notice that there is room for the loader to sit.
    You forget that the turret bottom only has a cylindrical opening, that is much smaller then the turret base. According to FW schematics, the shells are stored in the hull infront at the wall where the engine room starts. An autoloader is too advanced tech for my liking. Maybe some tanks have it, there are almost thousands of patterns, and if it doesn't exist one can make one up. But i prefer not to. Maybe there mechanisms for the loader to help him place/lift the shells, (especially for heavy shells for demolishers) but no real autoloader that replaces the loader.

I did some digging and actually, the measures for Rhino, Landraider, Leman Russ and Chimera we see in FW IA are older/not directly from FW, they are in Chapter approved 2003 and 2004, so they must be in some WD that existed before IA:1.

I hear you, but the storage system the FW authors came with is not enough. It drastically reduces the fire rate, not being practical at all (and I guess the GW ammo, 360mm ca., could weight something like 50-60 kilos, if not more. Way too heavy to be loaded safely on a tank gun above your head).
    A turret stowage like the Tiger II makes more sense http://images60.fotki.com/v361/photo...ijzigen-vi.jpg. All the other ammo are still stored into the hull as well, but not intended for actual combat action. That's what turret ammo are for =).

Marine size test got out of Hand

Last edited by malika; 03-02-2014 at 21:47.

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

Yes i know, Marines are tough to get "right". There is no right anyway, since everyone has their own interpretation, and every artwork shows them in different proportion.
    The problem i have with the artworks you posted is that they are just that: 2D Artworks. However, i'm working with 3D and the Marine has to be able to move in every way possible within that armor.
    Additionally it requires a minimum thickness, because it has to withstand .75 cal Explosive rounds (Bolter) to a certain degree...
    But i'm orienting on definitely official Artwork only. Even that varies to a great degree fo course, but that filters out a large bit of extremes.
    This is what's in the Index Astartes books

And as far as armor proportions go i orient on Artworks like this

They do not show these massive oversized proportions that seem to be popular amongst some artists

At the moment i have this:

I'm using a Dawn of War Marine and bend him into shape to get the general proportions, then i can model the real armor. I'm not completely satisfied yet with the proportions.
    However, i'm definitely not going over Jes Goodwins 7' to 7'6'' , because it's already super massive. He will fit through no human door i'm afraid, and the bigger they get the easier they are to hit by the enemy ;]
    Last edited by Keep; 19-08-2015 at 10:05.

Hmm, I always wondered how Marines would correctly fit into their armour, you seem to have gotten it pretty good. It's good to stick to the 7" to 7'6", going beyond it is coming close to Primarch territory I think!

As for the armour. I notice that especially the upper legs and stomach are rather vulnerable, am I correct?

But yeah, considering that this is already quite a challenge to get right, imagine how insane Terminator Armour would be to get right!

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

I started to work on the Frontgun for the Vehicles based on the Chimera Hull, it scared me all the time when thinking about it that it couldn't work. But now i think it didn't turn out so bad.

Name:	ChimeraGunMount.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	416.8 KB 
ID:	185323
    I looked at the original heavy flamer and kind of copied the priciple for elevation, then added the traverse joint and played around until it fitted properly. The gun had to be scaled down slightly so it can be moved without colliding/ limiting field of fire. Atm i have +- 20 traverse and +35 -7.5 elevation, which you can see in the pictures. Scaling it down also helped with the realsize calibre a bit, which i defined as cal 1.25, a slightly larger bolt round then marines use in the handheld heavy bolter. Given that the weapon itself is huge that should be acceptable. I'll likely use that round for the other vehicles as well. Additionally, to give the huge outer barrel sense, it could be water cooled to allow sustained fire over long periods, just like the Machineguns in the 40k tank reference setting WW1

The Leman Russ Sidesponson turns out to be much trickier to explain. Modelling it so the weapon can rotate -5 + 90 traverse and +25 -12.5 elevation wasn't that hard. But fitting a human inside the thing is hell. I don't want to be the one that has to squeeze into that thing and stay in there for the remainder of the battle

Name:	LR_SideSponson_2.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	389.9 KB 
ID:	185322

As for the armour. I notice that especially the upper legs and stomach are rather vulnerable, am I correct?
    Yeah, but it's already rather obvious on the TT models imo. I will be making solid plate for the stomach area though, not like the texture from dow suggests. The joints are however vulnerable compared to the full plate of course, because they have to be able to move freely. Most novels dealing with how to bring down a space marine never forget to mention to poke them at their joints, so i think thats alright^^ they are not impenetrable after all.
    Last edited by Keep; 29-04-2015 at 01:44.

Yesterday i got stuck somewhere on WW2 wikipedia tank pages and suddenly discovered that the Tiger I tank has an engine named "Maybach HL230 P45" (V12-petrol)... sounded strangely familiar. A quick look at IA:1 and yep, suspicion confirmed: Leman Russ Engine is called "HL230 V12 Multi-Fuel " Best of all: The dimensions of the real engine fit perfectly inside the scaled model i have. And with a weight of supposedly 60tonnes, and ~35kph road speed , the 700HP engine would be a very good match.
    Last edited by Keep; 09-08-2015 at 19:07.

700HP feels a little bit underpowered, especially compared to the 1000HP or more modern tanks have.
    But happy to hear that everything is scaling up right! =)

Work is still ongoing. It wasn't that much visible work though. I started laying the groundwork for a realistic damage system. I researched WW2 penetration and armor tables to have something to base the system on - it's propably the most researched (and debated data) on combat equipment one can find. Plus trying to find info about recent (non-russian) equipment without immediately beeing flagged as terrorist at NSA headquarter will be difficult. Obviously, the materials and such will be different in 40k then in WW2, but it's all relative. Better Armor and better guns can cancel each other out. A snippet from the Leman Russ hull thickness reference i started creating for that purpose, using the IA values as rough guidance (subject to change): orange 180mm, Yellow 150mm, Green 20mm

Name:	APSnippet.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	186575
    Note that the angled part of the front of the hull has less thickness, but because of the angle, it is petter protected from the front then the thicker parts.

Some more from the modelling side: Something big and something small

Name:	LasPistl.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	186576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MachV2.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	186577
    Continued with some details on the Macharius. I scaled it using FW values and then reduced it by 13%, the same as the Leman Russ Scale i did. The guns are not yet to "realscale".
    Laspistol reference is the 1/6th scale FW modell

700HP feels a little bit underpowered, especially compared to the 1000HP or more modern tanks have.
    But modern tanks also go 70+ kph. The LR only goes something around 40kph max. So 700HP should be alright, with the right gearbox.
    Last edited by Keep; 03-02-2014 at 22:55.

Great work on the damage tables! I made that research myself for a WII tabletop game, and is really interesting on how tanks were deadly to each other and to which distances.

My concern for the limited HP on the Leman is that 40Km/h is too low for a MBT to be useful in a mobile warfare. I would just upgrade it to go at least to 60Km/h, IMHO.

Keep the great work mate =)!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast