Thread: Best 1000 points list around :)

Best 1000 points list around :)

The list consists of The Dark lord Sauron with the one ring, a Mordor troll chieften and a Mumak with Gnarled hide, Mahud beast master, tusk weapons and rocks. For the crew 12 Haradrim warriors with bows and warriors of Karna. hope this list brings destruction upon your foes

Re: Best 1000 points list around :)

I got a 500p that might beat it. Tom bombadil. Goldberry. Treebeard(or aragorn or another powerful warrior hero with lots of M/W/F). Despair.

Commander

Re: Best 1000 points list around :)

Quote Originally Posted by yoshizombie445 View Post
    The list consists of The Dark lord Sauron with the one ring, a Mordor troll chieften and a Mumak with Gnarled hide, Mahud beast master, tusk weapons and rocks. For the crew 12 Haradrim warriors with bows and warriors of Karna. hope this list brings destruction upon your foes
    I have 5 main armies I use at 1000pts and not one of them would struggle against this except my goblin town and even then ONLY on lords of battle.

You are easy to break, easy to stop, easy to control where you are on the board.

Troll chief dies easy enough, same with a mumak at 1000pts
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    Lord of the Rings is still the best system GW have ever made.... shame forgeworld didn't do the models for it