Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Enter the Drakwald - thread for sign-up and OOC

Re: Enter the Drakwald - thread for sign-up and OOC

Quote Originally Posted by 2_heads_talking View Post
    I'm not really enjoying myself, which is the point; very little is happening, it feels like the players are just dragging their heels because the GM is not moving things along.
    I guess that's one of the hard parts of rpg's and how to GM' so that everyone is content.
    Some like it when the players more or less set the pace themselves, some like it when the gm moves things along at a firm pace.

Anyhow, thanks for telling you're out and not just vanish.

Well like I said above I didn't understand the logic of the complaint. In fact he 2_heads posted a direct question toward the other 2 characters. Simple logic alone meant I would give you both the chance of reply before I updated you.

But I guess that is water under the bridge now.

As to Archmagus, the reason I was reluctant to let him join right now is you are actually just 1 scene away from the end - as such it seemed a bit frivolous to stop and integrate a new character into the story for the sake of just 1 encounter. (I was reluctant to reveal that info before, but I guess it doesn't hugely matter if you know.)
    Last edited by Craze_b0i; 03-05-2014 at 20:41.
    Gorfang Rotgut - RIP.

Well Warrior has disappeared so I'm officially going to call this one over.

I think in some ways the curse of warseer is it's sheer size, this roleplay forum is buried so far down the page 90% of folk probably don't even notice it.
    Gorfang Rotgut - RIP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4