Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Enter the Drakwald - Game Thread

Re: Enter the Drakwald - Game Thread

"Hold on a moment. You make a good point... Schneider is it? I agree that it would be foolish to walk strait into an ambush like these wretches..." Cilaren gestured at the dead beastmen "but I also think speed is of the essence. If we could make a plan it would be very helpful, but I dont see any options. The people we are following are obviously much more skilled woodsmen than us, so I dont really see a way to avoid an ambush"

Cilaren said, suddenly uncertain both of what to do next, and what awaited them. The beastmen made the forest their home, yet it did not appear that they had noticed anything of the attackers. Again Cilarens troubled thoughts was drawn to the asrai.

"Well we cannot stay here all day, comrades. The sooner we are away from these corpses the better.

Perhaps we should consider venturing a little further, then sending scouts forward? Our Elven friend looks to be light-footed, and for my part I can assist."
    2nd Edition Background: The ONLY Background

"Imagine fear is a wall of fire. A brave man is not a blind man, who cannot see the flames. A truly brave man walks through the fire and emerges stronger, with his spirit tempered by the courage of his action."

Blood Angels Sergeant Laertes, Harbinger of Despair, 736.M41

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior of Naggaroth View Post
    "Hold on a moment. You make a good point... Schneider is it? I agree that it would be foolish to walk strait into an ambush like these wretches..." Cilaren gestured at the dead beastmen "but I also think speed is of the essence. If we could make a plan it would be very helpful, but I dont see any options. The people we are following are obviously much more skilled woodsmen than us, so I dont really see a way to avoid an ambush"
    "Indeed" Schneider said as the Elf mentioned his name. He wiped of some blackpowder off on his leg and put out his hand and said "..i didn't quite get yours"

Quote Originally Posted by 2_heads_talking View Post
    "Well we cannot stay here all day, comrades. The sooner we are away from these corpses the better.

Perhaps we should consider venturing a little further, then sending scouts forward? Our Elven friend looks to be light-footed, and for my part I can assist."
    "Good man, i think we have a plan if our elf friend here also is up for the job" Schneider said. He knew that elves where quite clever and agile but there might be things int he forest that where equaly clever.

Maybe even cleverer than himself! And his wounded leg sure did not help him bettering the odds.
    A stange feeling began bubbling inside him and he didn't like it one bit.

He turned around to his fellow humans with a kind but serious look on his face, and began..."Gentlemen I have no desire what so ever to stay in this place...but...since we're about to venture deeper into the forest i suggest that each of you save a bullet for yourself. And since you're probably all familiar with black powder i believe that getting things done when it matters most won't be a problem.
    Remember that we're all men of the Empire and as men of the Empire we've always come out ontop of any challenge"

"Let us hurry then, and hope they have not gotten far" Cilaren said and looked at each of the others in turn. He thought about the last thing schneider said, not exactly sure what the human meant, but knowing it was not very pleasant.

"Alright then, we're off!" Schneider said and readied his backpack, waiting for the Elf to take point.

OOC: Warrior, if you wish to continue this can you please read and reply in both threads. Unless that happens there isn't much point in continuation.

edit: when/after I get that reply in ooc I will post the next update.
    Last edited by Craze_b0i; 03-05-2014 at 20:30.
    Gorfang Rotgut - RIP.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6