Thread: 28mm Modern Cityscape

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

28mm Modern Cityscape

This is the companion thread to my 28mm Modern Urban Adventures in Carnage project log.

Welcome to Carnegie City (or as it is known locally - Carnage City) the city of opportunity. This is a long term project I've been planning off an on for over 10 years but 2014 is going to be the year it all happend chiefly on account of the Games & Gears Battle Boards Kickstarter which ran last year. For the sum of £62 I will be getting a set of 6x4 pre-painted urban boards specifically their "28mm Hawk Wargames Urban Battlefield Battle Boards".

Here is a sample layout for the boards:-

And here is a glimpse of how they should look (this is the version scaled for 10mm but the 28mm one will look similar):-

The big problem of course is that I don't yet have terrain to cover all that area so this project log is going to follow my progress as I try and build the mean streets of Carnage City and give its citizens something to struggle over. The boards are due to ship in May (I say due - this is a Kickstarter - they may be some slippage) and hopefully I will have a decent amount of terrain done by the time they arrive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45e15c0c0792702939871bd62f5869d5_large.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	189043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5a4ddb77fd363ececbb0d9d30af11413_large.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	189044  
    Last edited by Maccwar; 07-07-2017 at 09:56.
    Watching paint dry: http://maccwar.blogspot.com/