Thread: Hobby Group Auxillia Work

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chapter Master Karak Norn Clansman's Avatar

Hobby Group Auxillia Work

Welcome! This is the log where I'll post anything which I've converted and/or painted for others. Most of my hobby work is not done for my own armies, but rather for my brother's and our friends' collections.

It's a great way to experience modelling and painting all miniatures in Warhammer without buying them.

Background might be added later on as my friends work that out.

Sorry for the glossy-gloss varnish. Most paintjobs are old, some models are damaged and awaiting repairs. Matt varnish will eventually catch up with everyone.

Let's begin with the miniscule finished Lustrian collection. Consisting of one Saurus Drummer and an Elven courier who've been through hardships without end in the jungle.

The Saurus has on his base the first or second whole model I ever sculpted, namely a Pygmy Halfling who angered the reptile. Spawning of Tepok and Sotek.

Whilst the Elf have a baby Ancylosaurus.

Here's a sculpted version of my brother's cat. Christmas present. Beside the old, ragged Elf sculpt.

The cat was on one tournament the army general of a friends quarter-painted Skaven army. Here she is with some giants rat. Plus a test Skaven/Kobold converted from a BFSP Night Goblin.

Speaking of vermin, next are some Gobbos I painted for two friends.

My brother also have the Undead variant. Fun to convert:

Note the small Squigs, the entrails, the mummy and the fish shield.