Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Results 501 to 515 of 515

Thread: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

  1. #501
    Orphan Brigade Colonel Jacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!
    Posts
    5,327

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen.Steiner View Post
    Inso, I am super interested in getting hold of a few of those halfling snipers. Do let us know when they're going to be available for purchase!
    Me too. A squad of them would be very good indeed.
    Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

    CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

  2. #502
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    I will let everyone know when they become available ... promise
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  3. #503

  4. #504
    Orphan Brigade Colonel Jacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!
    Posts
    5,327

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDKFZ View Post
    Do get the issue, Inso. Ill stay put til youve solved the problem
    Count me in as well. SDKFZ and me Colonel Jacka two well known Squat fanboys.
    Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

    CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

  5. #505
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Depending on how the Halfling snipers go... maybe after the Ogre, I'll start on some 'Galaxy Dwarfs' ... or more snipers... who knows?
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  6. #506
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Work on the Ogre sniper continues, now that the Halflings have been sent off for casting. I have continued to bulk out the torso and add the muscle groups. It is almost a shame that all this will be covered over... but at least I have a good foundation to work on:



    Next will be the lower back and then the feet and lower legs. Lots to do .
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  7. #507
    Orphan Brigade Colonel Jacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!
    Posts
    5,327

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Give him good boots and uniform.
    Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

    CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

  8. #508
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    It appears that Photobucket is holding me to ransom. If I don't pay $399.99 a year, all of my photographs will remain as those photobucket place holders.

    I will not be held to ransom so I will be looking for an alternative host. In the meantime, I apologise for the fact that all of my images are gone... and are unlikely to reappear.

    I had no warning... the hosting update that apparently happened on 28th June has obviously come into effect. I now know why I have been seeing the place holders on so many forums.
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  9. #509
    Chapter Master Inquisitor Engel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7,554

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inso View Post
    It appears that Photobucket is holding me to ransom. If I don't pay $399.99 a year, all of my photographs will remain as those photobucket place holders.

    I will not be held to ransom so I will be looking for an alternative host. In the meantime, I apologise for the fact that all of my images are gone... and are unlikely to reappear.

    I had no warning... the hosting update that apparently happened on 28th June has obviously come into effect. I now know why I have been seeing the place holders on so many forums.
    Imgur or Flickr would be my choice. Imgur's simplicity is outstanding.

  10. #510
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Fortunately, the pictures still work if you 'right click and view image in a new tab' on each of the placeholders... so they aren't completely gone.

    It doesn't make it any less infuriating though
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  11. #511
    Inquisitor Captain Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    7,118

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inso View Post
    Fortunately, the pictures still work if you 'right click and view image in a new tab' on each of the placeholders... so they aren't completely gone.

    It doesn't make it any less infuriating though
    Inso,

    Good find...I am not certain how long Photobucket will try to maintain that. Complaints are coming from across the internet.

    In the same boat for images.

    Cheers,

    CB

    Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

  12. #512
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    I have opted for Imgur but haven't uploaded many photos yet. I will likely write off every forum topic I have ever made (so far) and just start fresh ones... no one likes to see placeholders all over the place.

    There is likely to be a pause in my progress anyway... found out last week that Dad has cancer (terminal) so we are waiting for treatment/prognosis news. Lots of things to 'process' so my heart isn't really in the hobby at the moment... especially with Photobucket screwing everyone over...
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

  13. #513
    Commander
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    579

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inso View Post
    I have opted for Imgur but haven't uploaded many photos yet. I will likely write off every forum topic I have ever made (so far) and just start fresh ones... no one likes to see placeholders all over the place.

    There is likely to be a pause in my progress anyway... found out last week that Dad has cancer (terminal) so we are waiting for treatment/prognosis news. Lots of things to 'process' so my heart isn't really in the hobby at the moment... especially with Photobucket screwing everyone over...
    Sorry to hear that Inso

  14. #514
    Commander Noble Korhedron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leinster, Ireland
    Posts
    612

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Errm, your pics aren't showing up; just some ******** message to "Please update your account to enable third-party hosting" - whatever that means....

  15. #515
    Commander Inso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619

    Re: Good, old fashioned, Squats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Korhedron View Post
    Errm, your pics aren't showing up; just some ******** message to "Please update your account to enable third-party hosting" - whatever that means....
    If you read a few of the comments I have made above, you will realise that there are reasons for this. Namely this one:

    "It appears that Photobucket is holding me to ransom. If I don't pay $399.99 a year, all of my photographs will remain as those photobucket place holders.

    I will not be held to ransom so I will be looking for an alternative host. In the meantime, I apologise for the fact that all of my images are gone... and are unlikely to reappear.

    I had no warning... the hosting update that apparently happened on 28th June has obviously come into effect. I now know why I have been seeing the place holders on so many forums."
    Another day older; another day closer to the grave.

    I have a blog here: http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

    and a Grymn blog here: http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •