A few more pictures from GW Germany's preview:
A few more pictures from GW Germany's preview:
Thanks to an anonymous source, we now have pictures of the following plastic sprues: Skeleton and Ghouls
In addition there's a bigger sized picture of the VC cover art.
Corpse cart sprues this time.
More stuff submitted by Anarchist Angel:
- Summon Zombies casts on a 5+
- The Wind of Death casts on a 12+ and affects every enemy unit on the board. They suffer a
single wound on a 4+ with no armour saves. This is one wound per unit not per man. If you
cause a wound on any unit you summon a spirit host unit 12" away from the caster and 1"
from any enemy unit. The new unit gets 1 wound per wound cused on the enemy army with
the spell. so if 5 wounds were caused you get one 4 wound spirit host and one single wound
spirit host as your summoned unit.
- necromancer spells cost 15pts
- a newly created unit counts for 50 points victory points if killed, no matter how big it is.
- If a unit is increased above its original size then destroyed, it is still only worth the original
number of vp's.
- A Vampire heroe choice may have 50 points of vampire powers.
- A Vampire Lord may have 100 points of Vampire powers.
Rumoured list of Bloodline powers:
- Spectre - The Vampire is etheral but cannot join non-etherial units or take any magical items.
- Goulkin - Any goul units in the army and any characters accompanying goul units may make a march move at the gouls movement value before the game begins. The move is taken after setup but before the roll for first turn.
- Supernatural Horror - The vampire causes Terror.
- Master of the Black arts - The vampire generates 2 additional power dice for personal use only. They do not go into the 'pool'.
- Forbidden Lore - The vampire knows either the entire lore of vampires or the entirety of any one of the 8 lores from the warhammer rulebook with the exception of life.
- dark acolyte - The vamprie has one extra magic level.
- Flying Horror - The vampire can fly.
- Infinite hatred - The vampire hates all enemies.
- Hunter in the dark - The vampire must be on foot and gains the scout rule.
- Red fury - For every unsaved wound the vampire causes against an opponent he may roll one additional attack. you may only use this ability once per turn so you cant use red fury on hits caused by red fury.
Conrad has this ability giving him a rumoured potential of 30 wounds per turn when combined with his sword's rule!
- Avatar of death - The vampire has heavy armour, and either; a shield and hand weapon, a great weapon, or two hand weapons.
- Dread Knight - The vampire has heavy armour, a lance, a shield and a barded nightmare
- Aura of Dark majesty - Any enemy model or unit with a model within 6" is at -1 leadership.
- Walking Death - The vampire confers +1 combat resolution to any combat he partakes in.
- Beguile - One enemy in combat with the vampire takes a leadership test. If it is failed they fight at -3 WS and I i think.
- Lord of the Dead - +1 to cast invocation of Nehek and can increase skeleton units above starting strength.
- Summon Night - the same as Lord of the dead except direwolves instead of skeletons.
- last one i dont know the name but its the same as lord of the dead only with gouls instead of
Special character choices:
- Manfred (lord)
- Vlad (lord)
- Isabella (Heroe) - 95pts
- Conrad (heroe)
- Manfred the acolyte (heroe)
- lord manfred can take two arcane items from the armoury at the given cost
- manfred the acolyte can take one arcane item from the armoury at the given cost. no points
- Conrad causes double wounds with his sword
- on a 1-3 conrad is stupid, on a 4-6 conrad is frenzied
- the Black coach is 200pts
- skeletons are 8pts
- Zombies are 4pts
- If a zombie unit wins combat they do not chase. Instead the unit takes d6 str2 hits per 5 zombies left in the winning unit(s)
- the corpse carts are 75pts and can be taken as a mount for a necromancer
- The cart can takes either the balefire upgrade or this stone for 25pts. Balefire causes enemy
spellcasters within 24" to suffer -1 casting (cumulative). The stone means any units within
62 gain +1 to thier involcation of nehek wounds. so if you rolled 5 wounds you would get 6.
- The black coach gets; scythes, flight, killing blow to the horses and impact hits, etheral, magic resitance (3), and terror i think.
- Wraiths cost 50pts each and are rare skirmish units. They get a champion and a banshee. the banshee costs an additional 25pts.
- grave guard are 12 points each and can have great wepons for 1pt per model.
- There is a really nice banner that grants regeneration to the unit with it but its 125pts. the only other notable one is the one that causes terror.
Last edited by Sylass; 04-02-2008 at 16:16.
A few more rumours from Voltaire this time:
- The Corpse Cart has a statline like a monster. It is only strength 2 but has 2D6 attacks.
- The Zombie Dragon is now only toughness 5 but has boosts to Weapon Skill and Attacks to compensate for this.
- The Varghulf is S5 and T5.
- Zombies do not pursue but do D6 str2 hits for every 5 zombies they in the unit.
Thanks to Finley for posting the following VC plastic box cover pictures.
A few corrections for the Black Coach:
It causes terror.
2. Hatred of everything!
3. Magic Resistance (3)
4. Killing Blow (for everything, impact hits and
6. Fly (20" move)
Thanks to UltimateNagash for a few pictures of the upcoming plastic Grave Guard sprues: