Thread: WFB roleplay - The Blood Peak

WFB roleplay - The Blood Peak

*2520*
    *The Empire*
    *A old tavern in a rainy, unremarkable settlement*

Welcome travellers.
    I am Tarik Negasso Shale, scribe, treasure seeker, student of the worlds edge mountains and perhaps your benefactor...

I seek to employ you all for a venture that will take you deep into the mountains, to a vault long forgotten. You have been drawn here to this tavern for different reasons, but you all will share the same quest. A quest that will take you far from home and to wondrous sights, riches aplenty and many a heroic deed.

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doi View Post
    Knowing MOMUS I would guess something dirty and/or depraved.
    Or conning you into making a giant-sized Slann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Inquisitor View Post
    That was pretty epic, MOMUS.

Sunny Leeds, where the sun doesn't actually shine

Re: WFB roleplay - The Blood Peak

Good day Herr Shale, Allow me to introduce myself, Nedius Grainger, trader of the finest goods this side of Altdorf......Well I would be if that bloody wench hadn't taken my cart full of my new stock, don't suppose you've seen a woman about yay tall, blonde, face like of an angel but the voice of a troll, no? Damn, there goes my place on the market, no stock, no money, no market stand. But I did hear you rightly when you said "riches" did I not? how rich are we talking here exactly because this sounds just like the kind of thing I need.
    Ned's slow painting log
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Your right, and Abaddon really just wants to return the Emperors wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green-is-best View Post
    If Under Siege has taught us anything, and I think it has, it's that the cook is always the deadliest member of any military organization.

My greetings to you master Shale. I am Archobarzane II of Araby and I have traveled long and far to be here. I come from a small nomad tribe above the ruined city of Bel-Aliad, but I am a nomad no more. The desert has been unkind to my tribe and I have been forced to this land to serve as a warrior for hire until I can earn enough to head back to my homeland.

Hopefully this expedition of yours can provide me the riches I need to go back.
    Bitter.

Out of all the changes to 40k over the years, the one that irks me most, not fliers, not Grey Knights or the new Necron fluff, it's my Kroot being worthless in CC.

If anyone has the 4/5th edition Chaos Raptors please PM me.

Welcome travellers from near and far, I see there is one more to join our journey....?

Quote Originally Posted by Doi View Post
    Knowing MOMUS I would guess something dirty and/or depraved.
    Or conning you into making a giant-sized Slann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Inquisitor View Post
    That was pretty epic, MOMUS.

Ho friends! I am Lyon Kiir and I'd be glad to join yer little crusade,if just one thing y'see I'm kind of on the run yer, should be movin' right now. Y'see if ye couldn't tell by me uniform I'm from ye Ostland pike, but y'see the other morning the blitherin' Jagger captain was found with a pike in his back. I reckon it was one o' them Kurgen that done im in , but it turns out it was me own bloody pike rammed up his fundament. So run I did an 'ere I am.

Yer tales of riches sounds like just what I need to get me to Tilea or some'thin. So ye can count me in my Lord.
    Last edited by spartainubzy; 18-10-2014 at 22:24.
    A REMOTE CONTROLED NECRON!!!!!

thou shalt not use mortien to fight the tyranids!