I'm one of those hobbyists who gets really excited about something and then halfway through gets really excited about something else and never finish anything, so having finished a couple of models recently I've decided to take the plunge and make a plog to try and keep motivation going. I jump around a lot as to what I paint so if there's something you like the look of I've posted in a WIP state, please pester me to finish it!

On to the models, here's those finished models I mentioned before -

A unit of Spirit Hosts

Rear shot, not much to see here but I quite liked the candles on the back there.

A zombicide survivor/zombivor abiding...

rear shot again

This guy is the only one who cares about the ********* rules...

Rear shot showing the bowling ball on the survivor which I forgot to gloss... :/

Group shot of them together

Finally, my local GW store is running a "Colour-blind Daemon" competition in which you pick five paints at random out of a box and use them to come up with a colour scheme so here's what I have to work with -

Not a bad selection to be honest, nothing that clashes horribly, so thought I would work on a Vampire on foot with these colours and will be using this guy as a base for it.

Let me know what you think and hopefully I'll remember to keep painting/posting.

Apologies for some of the blurry photos, camera phone issues...