Thread: I recently started to play Warmahordes in the wake of Age of Sigmar.

I recently started to play Warmahordes in the wake of Age of Sigmar.

And I came on here to get to know the minds of other Warmahorde players! However, there's something fishy going on- I can see a bunch of stickied topics and then only 5 normal ones. Where's uh... where's the rest of the party? This place is supposed to have a whole lot of topics and posts according to the forum indicator thingie!

Is perhaps Warseer Warmahordes a bit dead, or is there something odd about my browser and the forum?

Regardless of the current state of the forum... 'ello! I've picked up the Circle of Orboros, but I'm also in love with a lot of Minion models. I'm **** poor at powergaming and I usually prefer to play quirky/cool/interesting/pretty units over the best ones (although I do try to make armies that work).

Are there any ways to play this over the net? Vassal, or Universalbattle maybe...? We're a whole group of mates who started Warmahordes together, but we're having trouble syncing times and I'd really need to get more practice games in because I'm still fumbling about like an idiot!

Re: I recently started to play Warmahordes in the wake of Age of Sigmar.

Vassal has a excellent module for Warmahorde

That's great news! I must admit I'm not quite sure how it works though, or where to look to find opponents for it. Got any tips?

Chapter Master

This place does have a load of topics, but they are older than your timesettings for the forum so if you want to read them then you need to adjust those on the forum page for the PP board.

Plus unlike GW PP have active forums of their own which tend to deal with a lot of the conversations for most players.

Ah, I see, so that's how it is! I take it that means this place is fairly inactive?

One of the main reasons I popped over here was because I wasn't sure how popular PP think Vassal is, and promoting/asking for it on their forums seems a bit cheeky!

ohh I've not seen this before :P I might have to give it a try later.
    Is a pretty faithful recreation?
    I assume it is 2 player only

Chapter Master

Vassal has an active thread on the PP forums including discussions on getting new models put into the system. Just go search the General forum there.

The WM/H forum is active enough, but it's not the main focus of Warseer which started in the days when 40k and WFB were the main contenders on the block. Still, its a nice community and you will get replies if you post questions or open threads .

But yes, the majority of the community tends to head to the PP forums as they're moderated fairly well and you'll even get some of creators popping in for a chat from time to time.
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

Fair warning, the PP forums whining can put Warseer to shame.
    Sent from my Servo Skull using Impritalk40,000

WHFB 8th: Skaven, Ogre Kingdoms, Bretonnians, Daemons Of Chaos, O&G
    WH4K (Retired): Tyranids, Necrons, Sisters Of Battle, Imperial Guard, Grey Knights
    Warmahordes: Covergence, Circle, Khador, Legion, Cygnar, Trollbloods, Minions
    Infinity: Nomads, Ariadna

Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTomorrow View Post
    Fair warning, the PP forums whining can put Warseer to shame.
    I just stay out of any sub forum that has the words 'General' as a part of it and have a much more fun time. That goes for every forum I've ever visited
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog