Thread: Peachy and Danny present...

Peachy and Danny present...

After more than 50 written battle reports, I thought to take a crack at a video one:

The Empire vs Orcs & Goblins, 2500pts, WFB 8th Ed.

As narrated by Brother 'Peachy' Toliver Carnehan and Brother Daniel 'Danny' Dravot, former Gunnery Sergeants in the Queen’s own Royal Loyal Light Infantry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4gwi5JkDY

Enjoy!

Re: Peachy and Danny present...

Lads - really enjoyed this: in particular, the fact that both of you participated in the battle report. Reminded me of the old White Dwarf reports where there would be a breakdown of each round with comments from the participants.

Constructive feedback? It was a bit "factual" ("I aimed all my shooting at the Wyvern but only brought it down to one wound") - it would have been nice to get a bit more "tactical" (The Wyvern was the biggest threat because [insert] so I shot everything I had at it...") (On which note WHY did you charge a stand and shoot unit on 1 wound! Disaster!)

That said - I would definitely watch another if you have the time!

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it. The dual-reporting style is something we use on our written battle reports (gets them done faster and adds a new perspective), so nice to see it worked here too.

We'll certainly be putting up some more reports (maybe from a range of games: WFB, AoS, SAGA, Frostgrave etc.) every now and then.

That's a good note about bringing in more of a tactical side - I think for this first one, we were focussed on getting the recording right, so didn't leave much space for analysis.

(As for why a wyvern on one wound would charge crossbows - that was my opponent, but I'd guess he was counting on the fact that my shooting, up to that point, had been a bit rubbish )

So it took a while, but we finally got around to another video report:

Goblins vs Dwarves, 1600pts, WFB 8th Ed.

Once again, narrated by Brother 'Peachy' Toliver Carnehan and Brother Daniel 'Danny' Dravot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ws-Z3lW9k&t=283s

Enjoy!

Very nice Stylus. The slight sprinkling of humour and you both getting involved is a winning combination for me
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog