Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Warmahordes mkIII

Re: Warmahordes mkIII

And Brennos looks better now so not all Satyrs are unplayable even with the doom.
    Armies of Malagor:
    Warhammer Fantasy/9th Age: Beastmen, Bretonnia, Vampire Counts, Lizardmen, Ogre Kingdoms, Orcs & Goblins, Dwarfs, Legion of Chaos, Undead Legion.
    Warhammer 40k: Chaos Space Marines, Ad-mech, Sisters of Battle
    Warmahordes: Skorne, Trollbloods, Khador, Circle Orboros

Chapter Master

Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    Instead of one point less than a Feral, the Gnarlhorn is now two thirds of the cost. I can't see how you can call that unplayable without having played them first.
    Bounding was what justified his cost before, so he isn't a better deal he's just worth less. The shadowhorns main perk was his reversal, that's gone. The riphorn was a powerhouse, now he's meh. Do the math on pow 15 vs 16 and you'll see he's probably a worse value now even with a point reduction. So yeah, they made the satyrs pretty much trash, but at least Megalith had his pow increased.
    My youtube channel for warhammer stuff
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1azFQuzf4TtQ8PjkZB5Ieg
    Warhammer fantasy armies: Bretonnian, Orcs n Goblins
    Hordes Army: Circle Orboros(yeah GW, another of your children has been converted)

Rulebooks now released and the cards available in War Room 2.
    My Skorne army been a bit nerfed I find, Supreme archdomina Makeda being the biggest victim of the nerfbat.
    Armies of Malagor:
    Warhammer Fantasy/9th Age: Beastmen, Bretonnia, Vampire Counts, Lizardmen, Ogre Kingdoms, Orcs & Goblins, Dwarfs, Legion of Chaos, Undead Legion.
    Warhammer 40k: Chaos Space Marines, Ad-mech, Sisters of Battle
    Warmahordes: Skorne, Trollbloods, Khador, Circle Orboros

A bit of a necro (like replying to any PP thread here ), but I just wanted to say that me and my two regular gaming buddies are having a blast with Mk III. Between Khador, Retribution and Circle at least this feels like an excellent game, and even better than Mk II. We're not always sober while playing (which perhaps goes against the competitive spirit of WMH) but it's great fun, and Warroom is a fantastic way of keeping track of the game.

I just need to talk myself into actually painting all the models, I don't like the WoW style.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6