Thread: Arcane Miniatures, how are they now?

Arcane Miniatures, how are they now?

Hi everyone, didn't know where else to post this so if it's in the wrong place, apologies and please move it to the appropriate section.

I recently ordered something (Dark Vlad for a Mordheim Warband) from Arcane Miniatures before googling them (stupid, I know) and saw quite a few bad reviews. However, none of them are recent and I'm really hoping their service has improved since they were written.

Has anyone got a recent experience with them they can share to put my mind at rest (or scare the bejesus out of me)?
    Praise the Emperor, or he'll kick your a*@e

The Immortal Host

Chapter Master forthegloryofkazadekrund's Avatar

Re: Arcane Miniatures, how are they now?

Just had to cancel an order with them just now. Bought some Malifaux Molemen on the 27th and only an email saying they are being picked and thats it, sod em, going to look elsewhere from now on
    Chamber of the Everchosen Nurgle blog
    There's definitely definitely definitely no logic
    to human behaviour...... Bjork

We will launch the MeteorBlitzkreig............. ironsky

Oh dear, that's not what I was hoping to hear. Haha

Guess I'll just give them a couple of weeks, hope for the best and just go to PayPal if I need to. Thanks for the reply.

The Immortal Host

Quick update.

I emailed them this morning and got a reply less than an hour later saying the estimated date for my order arriving with them is 27/05/16, I'll keep you posted but was impressed with the speedy email response.

The Immortal Host

Well, I'm sorry to say the negative reviews of Arcane Miniatures has another chapter.

Having been told my order would be with them on the 27th of May, I emailed them on the 1st of June to check it had arrived ok. Silence. I emailed again on the 3rd of June, again no reply. I emailed them again this morning to say that I would be requesting a refund from PayPal if my model wasn't at my door by the end of the week and that I was disappointed that they hadn't had the courtesy to reply to my emails. I got an email later, not from Arcane Miniatures, but from PayPal saying I'd been refunded in full.

Please, please, please don't make the same mistake I did. Avoid Arcane Miniatures at all costs.

The Immortal Host

Thanks for the warning, I am glad you could get your money back.