Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WarSeer is Reborn

Re: Warseer is Reborn

Awesome! To celebrate, I'm going to offer Conqueror as a free download (as soon as I can figure out how to set that up, of course ).
    Last edited by Wintermute; 02-12-2016 at 21:50.
    Want a better way to fight fantasy battles? Try Conqueror: Fields of Victory!

Do you like Star Wars but hate the prequels? Ever wish someone came up with a decent story about how a decadent galactic commonwealth descended into chaos and civil war? Look no further.

A proud player of 2nd edition 40k.

Thanks for bringing warseer back to life and new and improved!! I've missed this place!!
    My random painting log- Dwarfs, Nids and VC - updated with Kharadrons! 01/05/17
    http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142003

Welcome back online, Warseer ol buddy.
    Like slack-jawed never Gnyaarg. Some then folks'll folks'll skunk, some. the but, again yokel eat a Cletus.
    | Project log |
    McMullet's avatar has poorly hands and so few postings will be written and they may be a little terse.

Warwick, Warwickshire, England, UK, NW Europe, Sol-3, Eastern Spiral Arm

Thank you to all the hard working Techpriests and Servitors who have, with the Omnissiah's blessing, restored this fine site.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcherry View Post
    We will be unveiling a new WarSeer logo
    This has me a little worried, i'm really attached to the old black and blue frost chains.

Re-born! Re-born! Re-born!

This is cool. I'll dive right in. Good to see you guys back.

edit: McMullet is back! It will be like the old days! :cries:

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar von Toussaint View Post
    Awesome! To celebrate, I'm going to offer Conqueror as a free download (as soon as I can figure out how to set that up, of course ).
    We feel honoured. Thanks Commissar!
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

Woo-hoo! great to see the forum back.

Congratulations on the successful relaunch. Despite everything looking as it always did I know there must be an ungodly amount of work going on behind the scenes.

While it is not my intention to rain on everyone's parade I have a small but important point of critique I want to share, and I figured the earlier the better before any significant damage is done. Without further beating around the bush:

While I have always been in favor of splitting the Warhammer Fantasy forum up, I'm far from happy with the decision of simply dumping WHFB and T9A together in a single forum. If nothing else for the simple reason that the two are, save for superficially similar rules, entirely unrelated, and T9A is quite clearly NOT a GW product. Maybe we can sort this out? I don't want to discriminate against T9A players (in fact I fully support the project) but let's face it, the proper place to discuss T9A is the official T9A forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Life Form View Post
    Congratulations on the successful relaunch. Despite everything looking as it always did I know there must be an ungodly amount of work going on behind the scenes.

While it is not my intention to rain on everyone's parade I have a small but important point of critique I want to share, and I figured the earlier the better before any significant damage is done. Without further beating around the bush:

While I have always been in favor of splitting the Warhammer Fantasy forum up, I'm far from happy with the decision of simply dumping WHFB and T9A together in a single forum. If nothing else for the simple reason that the two are, save for superficially similar rules, entirely unrelated, and T9A is quite clearly NOT a GW product. Maybe we can sort this out? I don't want to discriminate against T9A players (in fact I fully support the project) but let's face it, the proper place to discuss T9A is the official T9A forum.
    Hi ULF,

We'll look into in in the next week or so . Thank you for your comments - we are open to the communities thoughts.

WarSeer has a home for Age of Sigmar, Warhammer: The Old World and 9th Age as far as I'm concerned.

Blackcherry

Warseer Inquisition ][
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

Chapter Master

Great to see the place back. Shame to have lost its legacy, but I suppose it's off to join the posts from Portent before it.

The upside is: I'm less likely to happen across ten year old threads and start typing out replies before thinking to myself "who even is this guy?"... only to find out it was me, ten years previous!
    "Never! The bandwagon will leave without us!"- Sojourner
    "Xisor's lucky he didn't get bundled to the ground and shot in the head six times."- Charax
    "Poor old Ahriman and his many failed attempts to get a library card."- Lord Damocles
    http://xisor.wordpress.com

Congratulations on making it back. It's a hard road to walk (been there, tried that, gave up and let the forum fold).

Brother Sergeant

Well done to all involved, welcome back!

Chapter Master

Congrats on climbing back from the depths of the warp. Other sites were tried, but... Well. Less said, the better.
    ----------------------------------
    And lo, the Return!

Finally, good to see Warseer back up!

Kudos to everyone who worked to get this place back ion it's feet, really appreciated As far as this hobby is concerned, Warseer was my favorite place to visit and hope it'll stay that way with the new forum!
    Rest in Peace Tomb Kings. May you forever ride the desert of 8th edition!

Eight Edition for Life.

Welcome back, I missed you my old friend.
    from Enter the Citadel Day
    Phil Kelly stated that the sisters didn't get plastic models because GWs machines are directionally limited in terms of details/model release and they can't reproduce the current sisters line without getting newer machines. Jes G. knows the exact details but wasn't in the mood to talk about it... July 2013

Good to be back; I missed this place
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamatoMusashi View Post
    Magnus' actions in wiping out most of the Astropaths on Terra when it was already too late just makes him look like a bumbling buffoon. He might as well finish up by saying "Uh-oh, spaghettios!" with a canned laughter track appended, then slipping over on a banana skin accompanied by a comedy whistle sound.

I am happy you guys are back. warseer is my favorite table top gaming website

"It's about time..."

So good to be back. Thanks for all the hard work put into this so far. And welcome to a whole new world.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast