Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Re: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Am glad you like my work Shas'El Tael please make sure you put your campaign goings on on your blog cant wait to see them.

Hi to all sorry about being quiet the last month and half but have been busy each weekend and nearly every evening with back garden. From a grass embankment, 400 buckets of soil and a lot of cement mxing I think we did a god job, me and my dad.

My trusty helpers

First Wall up of the third tier and foundation for the other two, just got to build them, bricks are ready lol

This is what I have been able to do for my cards is my Skeleton Warriors and Grave Guard.

Now I wanted the Skeletons to be both weak, fragile but powerful in future games as they be a focus point in most games, but I didn't want to do two types of skeleton cards. So I made the rules so that when certain characters are on the board which in future games will be more frequent, the skeleton warriors are buff up so to speak.

Grave Guard are the Tomb Guardians for me and made them little bit more beefer I think but I hope my idea comes across ok here they are.

and my second draft for the dashboard is done refine and now on to final version being made

Last edited by Richard; 18-05-2017 at 06:23.

Ok the day is very near

And my good friend Andy with the tiles I been buying off him will be there

Here is his Stand location for the UK Games Expo this year, he's right by the Bring and Buy and near the Family Zone, so come along and see his work.

I be there helping on the stall here are some of his products which he brings to the gaming scene.

[URL=http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/Richard-Burston/media/Silver%20Tower/Crates.jpg.html]

Lava Tiles

His tiles With Dungeon Saga Miniatures

Veteran Sergeant

The garden looks great fantastic work there from you and your dad and all the little helpers(fine job on them aswell) The game board and all the dungeon furniture is ace hope to get a dungeon like that myself at some time great stuff although I feel you should also show off your own floating dungeon off at this place which I still think is one off the most genius and unique dungeons out there. And the skeleton cards you seem to have succeeded making them fragile at one time and a big hassle at another also solidifies the necromancers as big bads and your graveguards are nice proper though guys as should be you are the game master I been looking for

Veteran Sergeant

So finally had a first game of silver tower it's indeed very nice and plays a lot faster then the old whq. Maybe we hen I'm done with hammerhall I should check if I can make a copy from all the cards you made here. Or could be nice to exspand upon hammerhall a big city has a lot of potential Silver tower feels really complete though

Quote Originally Posted by Easygrin View Post
    "The garden looks great fantastic work there from you and your dad and all the little helpers(fine job on them aswell) The game board and all the dungeon furniture is ace hope to get a dungeon like that myself at some time great stuff although I feel you should also show off your own floating dungeon off at this place which I still think is one off the most genius and unique dungeons out there. And the skeleton cards you seem to have succeeded making them fragile at one time and a big hassle at another also solidifies the necromancers as big bads and your graveguards are nice proper though guys as should be you are the game master I been looking for"

"So finally had a first game of silver tower it's indeed very nice and plays a lot faster then the old whq. Maybe we hen I'm done with hammerhall I should check if I can make a copy from all the cards you made here. Or could be nice to exspand upon hammerhall a big city has a lot of potential Silver tower feels really complete though"
    Thank you Easygrin although I will point out the Dungeon Saga photos are not mine but are Andys from his website. I'm considering taking my tiles to the convention, but as I need the tiles to complete it I think I may leave it till another year where its complete and fully brought up to speed.

Like you say it solidifies the thought of the necromancer as a meaner character than just what is on his card also what it brings to the table.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5