Thread: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Hi Easygrin, glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by Easygrin View Post
    I love all your hero cards hadn't seen the Barbarian before and I love it really brings back the original. Also the witch hunter is great, as for the difference between the pistols and the crossbow I think you need to add more cards to have a whole grp of witch hunters amother melee one with a big silver sword and one that does signs or just a warrior priest or another character.
    That would be a good group of warriors to see, I was thinking of just doing treasure cards with different weapon upgrades but different witch hunters with different experinces and skills, weapons etc would be a interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Easygrin View Post
    The Ud cards really seem to be a complete dungeon now the Vamps are great I don't think they are too powerful the vamp lord should create a uh ooh feeling when he steps on the board and be able to take a player out. As for the dreadking I agree that's it's weird he appears in his astray form in a chair maybe have 2 models one with skin and just have him appear to mess around like the summoner does and the rotting Ud skeleton stuck in his chair in the final room. Looking forward to seeing more of him. My camera broke soon as I got it fixed I will start updating my own blog
    Yes the vampire lords I wanted to have two different ones the vampire lord I mite change it to no shooting but maybe a vampire bite to stun and another riade the dead not sure.
    and yes 'm thinking of doing two models for the dread king model wise I put in my next post.

Speaking of which are these any good to what you were thinking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hobgoblin Sneaky Gitz.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	233667 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hobgoblin.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	233668
    Last edited by Richard; 26-12-2017 at 10:13.
    Father, thank you for my Health, my Family, my Friends & my Home. Many people don't have these things.
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles