Thread: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "We are but pawns of the Great Game" A Warhammer Quest Tale

Quote Originally Posted by Easygrin View Post
    Yes those are a perfect start. Really cool how behaviour roll's can make groups of weaker monsters actually more threatening to a party than stronger ones
    great glad you like them.

Now I been doing research into Chaos Dwarfs from various websites, from what I understand the Sorcerers are the highest command which the chaos dwarfs follow with unthinking loyalty are excellent defensive base warriors heavily armoured with shield and armour. they way of life is very structure and simple rather than spontaneous, everyone knows their place and plan of attack before hand etc.

So rather than lots of different tables, i'm gonna try doing a same table but change the rules for each warrior, so the plan of attack is the same but each dwarf with a different weapon has a different ability. All Chaos Dwarves wear heavy armour so I thought an extra life point would work in favour and if armed with a shield a short of block ability, if hit roll a 6 the hit is ignored.

I have made 4 cards 2 warrior based, the standard troops and the more elite I think from what I found out and to missile troops the forgeworld one and the classic Blunderbuss. Easygrin are these any good for you or anyone with knowledge of Chaos Dwarves or thinks this style works card wise game wise etc let me know what you think

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaos Dwarves with Shields.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	233674 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaos Dwarf Immortals.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	233671 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaos Dwarves with Fieglaives.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	233673 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaos Dwarf with Blunderbuss.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	233672
    Last edited by Richard; 29-12-2017 at 05:31.
    Father, thank you for my Health, my Family, my Friends & my Home. Many people don't have these things.
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles