View Poll Results: Which Crossover ensembles you're wwants to see(in fanworks)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, 8 DD, Robin, Starfire, BB, Raven

1 100.00%
  • Anyone from Warhammer 40k with Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and MLP:FIM main characters

1 100.00%
  • Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends

0 0%
  • Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS Protagonist

1 100.00%
  • Extreme Ghostbusters and O'Connell family(Rick, Evelyn, Alex, and Jonathan) from the Mummy Trilogy

1 100.00%
  • Isami, Soshi, dan Toshi with Hokage from Flame of Recca

1 100.00%
  • Mystery inc from Scooby doo and TF2 MErcenaries

1 100.00%
  • Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra

1 100.00%
  • Sheldon Jr. Plankton and Computer-Assisted and Biologically Augmented Lifeform from C&C

0 0%
  • Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which crossover ensembles you're wants to see (in fanworks)

Which crossover ensembles you're wants to see (in fanworks)

Exactly what the title says and here's the crossover ensembles that this poll presents:

1. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans) where the specifics are: 8 Original Digidestined are takes 02 forms with Summer Clothes, KH Humans takes KH2 forms, both Ash and Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her street clothes, and so on(including the Teen Titans are must from 2003-2006 cartoon instead of today's TTG). and to make everything fair, at least some of the characters here are deliberately powered up to makes everyone in this crossover ensembles can fights in (near) equal terms
    2. Anyone from Warhammer 40.000 with whole bunch of Happy Tree Friends, Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters
    3. Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends
    4. Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with Any FPS main character like Doomguy or Master Chief
    5. Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick O'Connell, Evelyn O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from The Mummy Trilogy
    6. Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage from Soar High! Isami with Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami, and Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca
    7. Mystery inc from Scooby Doo franchise with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries
    8. Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra: the former are fully augmented and can add extra tech to his augs while latter can access Super Saiyan powers through Avatar State(the whole reason it's referred as Super Saiyan powers are same with Super forms of Mobians with Chaos Emeralds are referred as one)
    9. Sheldon J. Plankton from Spongebob with Computer-Assisted and Biologically-augmentd lifeform from Command and Conquer
    10. Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d
    If you're want to make my Project live at least without charging it's viewers(since charging it's viewers will inevitably results massive lawsuits), click here: http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/apps/donations/

Get a tustom citle 'ere! blackcherry's Avatar

Re: Which crossover ensembles you're wants to see (in fanworks)

These are oddly specific.

Any reason in particular, or just what you have a proliferation for?
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

Chewbacca, Fozzy Bear, Beast, and Goofy. Yoda, Kermit the Frog, the Hulk, and Killer Croc.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcherry View Post
    These are oddly specific.

Any reason in particular, or just what you have a proliferation for?
    Here's the reasons why: #1 is my most favorite characters of all time being together, #2 is another half of my most favorite series except it's characters aren't as specific as #1 and the reason it's just second to #1 is: less capable of mutual friendship and teamwork than #1, #3 is about psychos, #4 are about crossover between shooting game characters, #5 are my favorite Supernatural wranglers, #6 are one between characters from underrated animangas about ninjas, #7 are about those that makes Cartoon Physics their superpowers, #8 are crossover ship that I ship for about the same reason everyone else ships Korrasami, #9 and #10 are Illuminati and Anunnaki members respectively
    If you're want to make my Project live at least without charging it's viewers(since charging it's viewers will inevitably results massive lawsuits), click here: http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/apps/donations/

I'd like to see Hulk Hogan in his prime take on Horus at the close of the Hersey.

For the belt obviously. And fate of the Universe I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Engel View Post
    There are WAY better outlets for your sexual frustration on the Internet than Necrons.
    The Lost and the Discounted: A mishmash of Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Shield View Post
    Chewbacca, Fozzy Bear, Beast, and Goofy. Yoda, Kermit the Frog, the Hulk, and Killer Croc.
    all that we want to sees are one presented in this poll
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
    I'd like to see Hulk Hogan in his prime take on Horus at the close of the Hersey.

For the belt obviously. And fate of the Universe I suppose.
    How about Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans) as well every single Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters engages 13th Black Crusade(to make everything fair, Ash and his human companies as well 8 Original Digidestined are powered up in this scenario)?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-02-2017 at 00:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    How about Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans) as well every single Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters engages 13th Black Crusade(to make everything fair, Ash and his human companies as well 8 Original Digidestined are powered up in this scenario)?
    Who's the current champion? It gives them a significant advantage in terms of count outs or DQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Engel View Post
    There are WAY better outlets for your sexual frustration on the Internet than Necrons.
    The Lost and the Discounted: A mishmash of Chaos