Thread: Iron Warriors 9th Grand Battalion

Iron Warriors 9th Grand Battalion

After nearly 10 years out of the hobby I got the Forge World Konrad Curze model as a Christmas present and in making it I realised how much I missed the painting side of the hobby. After making him I decided to slowly build more models and create the Heresy version of my old Chaos army, the 9th Grand Battalion Iron Warriors of Sideros Peltarion.
    The following models are still WiP, my basing stuff is still in the post and I will be apllying a transfer to the banner soon. Not quite happy with the skin tone so might change that later but skin was always my weakest area. Overall happy after so long out of practice.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Philip II: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."
    Spartan Ephors:"If."

Chapter Master

Re: Iron Warriors 9th Grand Battalion

A great start!

Re: Iron Warriors 9th Grand Battalion

Quote Originally Posted by Vazalaar View Post
    A great start!
    Thanks, its early days yet and it will be very slow progress but once I complete the command squad the next thing I want to do is the Whirlwind Scorpius

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Philip II: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."
    Spartan Ephors:"If."