Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: “Cadia Stands!” The continuing saga of Jacka’s Orphan Brigade.

Re: “Cadia Stands!” The continuing saga of Jacka’s Orphan Brigade.

May I ask - your mortar pits are they homemade? If they are great work! If not - where are they from?

Looks really great only one thing to say: MORE!

CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!

Quote Originally Posted by Psykomamba View Post
    May I ask - your mortar pits are they homemade? If they are great work! If not - where are they from? Looks really great only one thing to say: MORE!
    No these are not home made just slightly modified for variety. They came from Micro Art but, unfortunately they are no longer available. Some pictures below for you. I have a terrain log that has all the fortifications that we used in the battle report and how they where made it is located here:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...Urban-Project)

Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

Chapter Master

Makes me want to look at the idea of making something like that... a 60mm base for heavy weapons that has that kind of dug in pit look...
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauragnmon View Post
    Makes me want to look at the idea of making something like that... a 60mm base for heavy weapons that has that kind of dug in pit look...
    Really liked these when I sure them and they fit the Aegis Line very well. Add some bits and pieces and they look great.
    Colonel Jacka

Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

Thank you very much. Sucks they are oop. But they look great!

Lads,

Here's a kickstarter that some of you will be interested in. Micro art terrain.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ields/comments
    Colonel Jacka

Looks very good. Too bad ive got all the terrain i need unpainted and mostly unbuilt already
    / SDKFZ

Savaage and Chartist Captain,

Lads your bits bags arrived today together. Thanks for all those bits some of which have homes already thanks again.
    Colonel Jacka

Rumors of my demise are false! I still exist! Real world stuff has slowed my FW and I need to get some painting done.

That said another quick battle report. The 12th Cadian joined with the Raven Guard and "Steve" the Imperial Knight to once again fight the might of the "Yellow Peril". A strange battle where we had to destroy each others "Couriers". Ours was a PSM Lt hidden behind a wall. The YPs was hidden in the Tank Commanders Shadow-sword. The battle only went two turns with "Steve" being destroyed in turn one and the the Shadow-sword and Courier being destroyed in turn 2. We won! I fielded my Praetor for the first time with mixed results. I also deployed a Tank Troop with an attached Executioner which was destroyed in turn two. So mainly some battle testing of Tanks in action in Ver 8 in this game. Here 's some photo's. Oh the little flame template in the first photo is where "Steve" was!

Last edited by Colonel Jacka; 05-11-2017 at 05:13.
    Colonel Jacka

Entered Armies on Parade at the local GW store. My Army was a Tank Troop in a resupply hide. The Death Guard 30K army pictured below was done by a 15 year old and won best painted. The Blood Angels army though small was also awesome. Two Death Guard 40k armies where also really well painted but in very different styles.

Colonel Jacka

Brother Sergeant Chartist Captain's Avatar

Nice parade formation you were able to muster up. Those secret weapon miniatures terrain tiles look real good. Its always cool to see the different styles and preferences of people with their armies whether it be painting skills, modeling, theme.

Good looking pics. of your latest battle, Mate. Only two turns That was rather short, how long did that take ?

That display board looks ace, Jacka ! Like the mix of vehicles.
    / SDKFZ

Quote Originally Posted by Chartist Captain View Post
    Nice parade formation you were able to muster up. Those secret weapon miniatures terrain tiles look real good. Its always cool to see the different styles and preferences of people with their armies whether it be painting skills, modeling, theme.
    Ta mate. I really like the SW tiles and I really need to finish painting the last 60 odd of mine. Yes it is good to to see different painting skills etc but, why is it hard to be beaten by a 15 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by SDKFZ View Post
    Good looking pics. of your latest battle, Mate. Only two turns That was rather short, how long did that take? That display board looks ace, Jacka ! Like the mix of vehicles.
    Well it took nearly two hours. Lots and lots of shooting as there was hmmmm twenty or so vehicles on the board.
    Colonel Jacka

Jacka, good showing mate.

Did I send you, a couple of years back, two bionic fist /powerfisty type things? If so, do you still have them around and can photograph them for me?
    Getting sidetracked, a (dozen) projects at a time...

"Mathematics? Logic?
    Neither has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with any of this. Mixing Spock, the Borg and something else we arrive at the truth: Logic is futile. You will be administered. "

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
    Jacka, good showing mate. Did I send you, a couple of years back, two bionic fist /powerfisty type things? If so, do you still have them around and can photograph them for me?
    Thanks mate and no you did not send me two bionic fist /powerfisty type things. I have only used power fist rarely and I checked the the human bits box as well.
    Colonel Jacka

Impressive photos there Colonel Jacka.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jacka View Post
    Rumors of my demise are false! I still exist! Real world stuff has slowed my FW and I need to get some painting done.

That said another quick battle report. The 12th Cadian joined with the Raven Guard and "Steve" the Imperial Knight to once again fight the might of the "Yellow Peril". A strange battle where we had to destroy each others "Couriers". Ours was a PSM Lt hidden behind a wall. The YPs was hidden in the Tank Commanders Shadow-sword. The battle only went two turns with "Steve" being destroyed in turn one and the the Shadow-sword and Courier being destroyed in turn 2. We won! I fielded my Praetor for the first time with mixed results. I also deployed a Tank Troop with an attached Executioner which was destroyed in turn two. So mainly some battle testing of Tanks in action in Ver 8 in this game. Here 's some photo's. Oh the little flame template in the first photo is where "Steve" was!

Red vs Green vs Yellow? lol.
    Have a look at my Combined Krieg/ Ryzan Husarz-Grenadiers attempt: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177393
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo
    If my post comes across as angry/aggressive/offensive/whatever, it is not intended as such. At worst, it is merely incredulity, conveyed through the inflexible format of an internet forum.Don't flatter yourself thinking anything to the contrary

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20