Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: “Cadia Stands!” The continuing saga of Jacka’s Orphan Brigade.

Chapter Master

Re: “Cadia Stands!” The continuing saga of Jacka’s Orphan Brigade.

Yeah, it's nice that tanks can't just be taken out of the fight with one good shot, that it takes a more concerted effort to take a single tank out of the running.

Should bode well for things like Max-Executioners with the sponsons included - they normally become the fire magnet, so giving them a bit more resilience is nice.
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauragnmon View Post
    Yeah, it's nice that tanks can't just be taken out of the fight with one good shot, that it takes a more concerted effort to take a single tank out of the running. Should bode well for things like Max-Executioners with the sponsons included - they normally become the fire magnet, so giving them a bit more resilience is nice.
    So true mate. It takes a lot of hits with successful wounds to take a Tank out. Like I said a lot of damage was caused by my opponents Shadow-sword and one of his Battle Tanks brewing up that assisted me in destroying the number of Tanks I did.
    Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

Well that means that i now have to give this a try as well.......

Now i just need to find someone to play.........
    / SDKFZ

Quote Originally Posted by SDKFZ View Post
    Well that means that i now have to give this a try as well....... Now i just need to find someone to play.........
    I knew you would be here! Next you will be looking for somebody to play with and showing off your Shadow-sword Company! Please?
    Colonel Jacka

Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

As soon as i get a volunteer, Jacka
    / SDKFZ

Chapter Master

I'd volunteer.. but it's a bit of a ways to get here.. and my place is damn near claustrophobic so no place for a table.

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

You can always come down here, we can get you plenty of games.

Also, I'll clear out space in the man-cave for you and your armour.
    Getting sidetracked, a (dozen) projects at a time...

"Mathematics? Logic?
    Neither has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with any of this. Mixing Spock, the Borg and something else we arrive at the truth: Logic is futile. You will be administered. "

As soon as i get a volunteer, Jacka
    With that lot you have now you could take silentsmoke and his Titian Legion. Probably whip him as well!

I'd volunteer.. but it's a bit of a ways to get here.. and my place is damn near claustrophobic so no place for a table.
    Must be bad in that Log cabin in Smith falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
    You can always come down here, we can get you plenty of games. Also, I'll clear out space in the man-cave for you and your armour.
    Yes I can but I am getting more practice in first.

All,

The last Tank has commenced. Had a resup of spray paint so we are good to go for this Battle Tank to be finished Wednesday. I will be short a few bits of fruit, antenna and jerry cans, but they are on back order with the loggie pukes. (Or those really good blokes who have sent me some nice bits I need.) This Tank went together in a day so must have my eye in. Or practice makes perfect. After I finish this I'm going to paint some figures and terrain. Had enough of Tanks for awhile.

Colonel Jacka

New tank progressing perfectly. Good work, Mate
    Dont know about silentsmokes titanlegion though. Thats a lot of bang right there.

Thanks for the invitations, you never know..........have done some stupid things before
    / SDKFZ

Chapter Master

I Wish it was a log cabin, they normally have a half-decent sized living room. I live in a tiny hole in the wall apartment in a building, which if it wasn't for the handy storage room for my totes of models and projects, I'd have nowhere to store most of my models. It took some serious Tetris RL to get myself the workspace I have.. which is right beside my futon. Cramped, but it works for now. We'll be relocating soon.

New tank progressing perfectly. Good work, Mate Dont know about silentsmokes titan legion though. That's a lot of bang right there. Thanks for the invitations, you never know..........have done some stupid things before
    Did you have a look at SS Titian Battle. His version of the Battle Rorke's Drift Titian style.

I Wish it was a log cabin, they normally have a half-decent sized living room. I live in a tiny hole in the wall apartment in a building, which if it wasn't for the handy storage room for my totes of models and projects, I'd have nowhere to store most of my models. It took some serious Tetris RL to get myself the workspace I have.. which is right beside my futon. Cramped, but it works for now. We'll be relocating soon.
    Feel your pain mate. Been there done that.

Right lets get a Tank built!
    Colonel Jacka

By "last" you mean "latest" or "last before the Matildas", right?

"Mathematics? Logic?
    Neither has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with any of this. Mixing Spock, the Borg and something else we arrive at the truth: Logic is futile. You will be administered. "

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
    By "last" you mean "latest" or "last before the Matildas", right?
    No last of this project! Well this rebuild / builds of existing Troops. The Matilda is a new build and I'm still deciding on which Matilda to get. That said I more interested in the other vehicles you developing.

Have now have finished the base coats with a bit of luck this MK III Battle Tank may be finished tomorrow. All base coating is done now and I'm down to final tracks, assembly, detail and decals.

Last edited by Colonel Jacka; 14-08-2017 at 08:33.
    Colonel Jacka

Like the not-Griffin, APC, not-Hellhound, that kind of thing?

Get one of each 'Tilly, the weapons are fully compatible between the two turrets.

Can I just have a beer or two and have the month be over already? It's pretty sh--house down here at the moment.

"Mathematics? Logic?

Well Number ten is complete and I did it in about 16 hrs all up. That the fastest I have completed a Tank. I will post some pictures of the whole Tank Company on Wednesday. That said you should see how 10 MK III Leman Russes look in your cabinet. Fething awesome! Lot of you guys have helped me complete this project and its appreciated. More on that later. I am now just short one antenna and eight jerry cans to complete fully the last two Battle Tanks. They are of course still combat ready. Another Battle brews Thursday. Not sure what we are playing yet.

Last edited by Colonel Jacka; 15-08-2017 at 09:44.
    Colonel Jacka

If You're DK You're OK! savaaage's Avatar

Looks sick dude! I'm currently overseas, but the wife informs me I have received a parcel from Aus..... thanks maaaaan! Your parcel with the aerials will be in the post this week. Chucked in another couple of bits I found laying around, use them or don't it's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by savaaage View Post
    Looks sick dude! I'm currently overseas, but the wife informs me I have received a parcel from Aus..... thanks maaaaan! Your parcel with the aerials will be in the post this week. Chucked in another couple of bits I found laying around, use them or don't it's cool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. The phantom jerries still have not turned up. Very unusual, glad you got my package. The others should get theirs this week I hope.
    Colonel Jacka

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jacka View Post
    Thanks mate. The phantom jerries still have not turned up. Very unusual, glad you got my package. The others should get theirs this week I hope.
    Oh ffs! Really!?!? I can't imagine what happened to them... even checked the receipt to make sure I didn't post them to someone else... definitely sent them to the other end of the world!.... second thought maybe I shouldn't have included St.Pius in the address line jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by savaaage View Post
    Oh ffs! Really!?!? I can't imagine what happened to them... even checked the receipt to make sure I didn't post them to someone else... definitely sent them to the other end of the world!.... second thought maybe I shouldn't have included St.Pius in the address line jk
    Bugger! Forgot I moved Planets. All good mate, it could be worse! SDKFZ could have got the parts!
    Colonel Jacka

“Cadia Stands!” The continuing saga of Jacka’s Orphan Brigade.

The shifty swede?! I'm posting this next lot to you tracked I've just ordered a bunch of the vehicle upgrade sprues from GW so I may delay posting and include the jerry cans from those since I don't need them.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast